GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Kart for gamecube?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Double Dash'.
Fri 03/01/03 at 11:48
Regular
I had mario kart on my n 64 and i was wondering if you can get it on gamecube?
Fri 03/01/03 at 20:33
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
talk about "moving on" with gaming.

Its more of a frikking revival
Fri 03/01/03 at 20:29
Regular
ho ho ho

You monkey :D

Although seriously, Rare actually own the rights to the Gamecube, which means it's a Microsoft product now :D
Fri 03/01/03 at 20:17
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Can't wait for Mario Kart to come out.
Fri 03/01/03 at 16:49
Regular
"bit of a brain"
He's joking Ashley, don't worry.
Fri 03/01/03 at 16:44
Regular
Whitestripes wrote:
> It's on the XBox now because Rare own the rights

No they don't. Rare were nothing to do with Mario Kart. The only racing game rare have the rights to is Diddy Kong Racing!

I checked nintendo's website and mario kart is confirmed for the GC. How could Rare own the rights? Mario, toad, peach, luigi, bowser, yoshi and all the other characthers are owned by nintendo. And how many rare games have you seen them in. Nintendo was the developer of mario kart and mario kart 64 and owns all the characters so rare owning the rights to it would leave me highly surprised, considering nintedo have confirmed it!
Fri 03/01/03 at 13:53
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Plus they changed the name to Doshin the Giant in the European version. The giant orange man on the cover is the end boss on rainbow road.
Fri 03/01/03 at 13:50
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Still, sounds better than the N64 version? ;)
Fri 03/01/03 at 13:19
Regular
It's terrible

you don't drive karts anymore, it's mopeds, and they've replaced everyone with cack characters like Master Chump and Blinx

And the weapons have all been replaced with authentic WWII guns.

And you race around 'real' streets.
Fri 03/01/03 at 13:14
Regular
"slick"
have you played it, is it any good?
Fri 03/01/03 at 13:08
Regular
It's on the XBox now because Rare own the rights

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.