GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How The incasion ruined WWF"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/02/02 at 11:52
Regular
Befor all this Invasion storyline happened i use to be a hardcore WWF fan and when i heard there was going to be a one off WWF v WCW i thought it would be excellent i would think about the great matches there would be and so July came it was the Invasion which wasn't all that and i thought right now thats it everything will go back to normal WWF could have there Storylines WCW could have theres but know WWF had to keep WCW there.

Then along came ECW which i was also pleased with at first and then it kept going on and on every single week we are the alliance we rule everything you must obey are every word.

The other thing was the Storylines all of the WWF superstars had Feuds going on before the Invasion and then straight away when the Invasion starts they are all bussom buddies and help each other which just wouldn't happen in real life.

By September i had stopped watching WWF and have not watched it since and i dont think i will ever again and most of my friends have stopped watching it aswell because WWF kept the Invasion going on to long.

i would like to know if anyone else has stopped watching WWF because of the Invasion.
Tue 05/02/02 at 20:43
Regular
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> I don't think the WWF will ever be so bad that I'll stop watching. I'll only
> stop watching if I stop getting Sky Sports

same here
Tue 05/02/02 at 20:42
Regular
"That's right!"
I don't think the WWF will ever be so bad that I'll stop watching. I'll only stop watching if I stop getting Sky Sports
Tue 05/02/02 at 19:18
Regular
well you must be pretty good fans thats all i can say
Tue 05/02/02 at 16:28
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I'm the same as Cong Man really. I watched it..... and got bored of it, but still watched.

Now they're gone. Good!
Tue 05/02/02 at 04:42
Regular
"That's right!"
Boy was I glad when they announced one company would be gone after Survivor Series

It was obviously gonna be the Alliance, and not a moment too soon
Tue 05/02/02 at 02:07
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
I liked it, I really did :o)

Sure, it could have been better, but to be honest, people are ALWAYS going to say that.

I haven't stopped watching since it was on Channel 4 for the first time, then I finally got Sky and Sky Sports, in December 2000 and haven't missed a single show (and have to say they are ALL on Tape, as I don't always watch it when it's on *drink drink ;o)*). I've not stopped watching it and don't plan to start .... role on NWO storyline is all I can say :o).
Sun 03/02/02 at 19:37
Regular
"Guess who..."
No. I would never do that. I've now been watching wrestling for 11 years encounting!
Sun 03/02/02 at 19:33
Regular
"Where's SR?"
I stopped watching every week when the invasion was on and now I regret it. I missed out on seeing former WCW and ECW wrestlers try to impress. It could have been so much better but it wasn't.
Sun 03/02/02 at 15:44
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
I never stopped watching it. I didn't like the WCW/ECW vs WWF invasion because it draged on a little bit to long and got boring, but I still watch it, because I am a fan of the WWF and I will never stop watching it.
Sun 03/02/02 at 12:33
Regular
"..."
Nope, I grinned and bared it. Yes it was pants. utter rubbish. The worst storyline EVER. But at least things are a little bit better now. Not much mind...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.