GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Notable Website - Everyone Look!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/02/02 at 11:19
Regular
With Fireworks, Frontpage and Dreamweaver, I have concoted a Notable/FOG website, which will contain information on the Notable vote and FOG information.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/salevaa/notable.htm

I will have a direct link to page where you can vote for your Notable, and hour-by-hour coverage of the vote as it happens. I'll try to get a hit-counter up and some polls too.

PS. Does anyone know a good site for a hit counter or poll?
Sun 03/02/02 at 11:51
I kept getting internet script error, and it came back like every 2 seconds, so that was a bit annoying , but let me know when you've made some of the links.
Also im a regular now :)
Sun 03/02/02 at 11:45
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
Longy:0) wrote:
> i can get on it but the links don't work.

I'm making the links later.

Who is Fantasy Meister ive never seen
> him post is he dead?

He comes back every so often, but his beard makes him look a LOT older than 34! ;)
Sun 03/02/02 at 11:43
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
Longy:0) wrote:
> i can get on it but the links don't work. Who is Fantasy Meister ive never seen
> him post is he dead?
Sun 03/02/02 at 11:40
Regular
"WWJD"
i can get on it but the links don't work. Who is Fantasy Meister ive never seen him post is he dead?
Sun 03/02/02 at 11:34
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Oh! It's working now:D! Wow! It's great! Except for the Harry Potter andvert in the Top Right corner :(.
Sun 03/02/02 at 11:33
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
POP
to
the
Sun 03/02/02 at 11:32
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
It doesn't work for me :(.
Sun 03/02/02 at 11:19
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
With Fireworks, Frontpage and Dreamweaver, I have concoted a Notable/FOG website, which will contain information on the Notable vote and FOG information.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/salevaa/notable.htm

I will have a direct link to page where you can vote for your Notable, and hour-by-hour coverage of the vote as it happens. I'll try to get a hit-counter up and some polls too.

PS. Does anyone know a good site for a hit counter or poll?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.