GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BOOKER T-LEAF...News of the World report"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/02/02 at 11:08
Regular
Report from the News of the World.

"WWF Superstar Booker T is a convicted armed robber, jailed for five years for holding up a burger bar where he worked.

The 37 year old wrestling giant-real name Booker Tio Huffman-pleaded guilty to two counts of aggrovated robbery in December 1987 and served 19 months of his jail sentance, according to police documents obtained by the News of the World.

But Booker, the T-leaf turned over a new leaf when he was released and told bosses about his criminal past when he signed up with WWF.

WWF spokesman Gary Davies said: He has paid his debt to society. We're proud to have Mr. Huffman on our roster."

So, what do you think?? Should Booker be allowed to wrestle??? This is a true story, incase you had any second thoughts. Go to page 35 of today's (3rd February) News of the World.

Thanx for reading!
Sun 03/02/02 at 19:57
Regular
Hey, I was just letting you know! I aggree he should have a second chance. Did anyone see the mugshot of Book??
Sun 03/02/02 at 19:54
Regular
"Guess who..."
Can I just ask you one thing T-Devil? Thanks.

CAN YOU NOT FORGIVE????????!!!!!
Sun 03/02/02 at 19:19
Regular
"Where's SR?"
He has to have a job and if that happens to be a WWF superstar, it shows the legal system has worked.
Sun 03/02/02 at 18:33
Regular
i read that to but it don't really matter everyone does stupid things just let it be nad stop giving the guy a hard time.
Sun 03/02/02 at 14:34
Regular
Well if they Booker-man hasn't ddone anything since then, then i suppose he deserves a second chance.
Sun 03/02/02 at 14:17
Regular
"I like cheese"
Heh, when I was born Booker T was in jail. :D

Well, if he hasn't done anything since then it's fine with me. Everyone deserves a second chance, and as long as he knows he did wrong then I don't think he's going to do it again.
Sun 03/02/02 at 12:30
Regular
"..."
Everybody deserves a second chance. This was nearly 15 years ago now. I'm sure he must have changed in the interim...let sleeping dogs lie.
Sun 03/02/02 at 11:52
Regular
That comes as quite a shock to me. I could imagine Rikishi doing that (For the burgers) but not Booker. Anyway, if this doesn't effect his wrestling, i don't care what he's done.
Sun 03/02/02 at 11:08
Regular
Report from the News of the World.

"WWF Superstar Booker T is a convicted armed robber, jailed for five years for holding up a burger bar where he worked.

The 37 year old wrestling giant-real name Booker Tio Huffman-pleaded guilty to two counts of aggrovated robbery in December 1987 and served 19 months of his jail sentance, according to police documents obtained by the News of the World.

But Booker, the T-leaf turned over a new leaf when he was released and told bosses about his criminal past when he signed up with WWF.

WWF spokesman Gary Davies said: He has paid his debt to society. We're proud to have Mr. Huffman on our roster."

So, what do you think?? Should Booker be allowed to wrestle??? This is a true story, incase you had any second thoughts. Go to page 35 of today's (3rd February) News of the World.

Thanx for reading!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.