GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sh@neo's pride. (Part of the trilogy.)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/02/02 at 20:50
Regular
Twain’s footsteps echoed around the hall as he trundled back and forth, pondering his security. He turned again, to see a tall, cut man leaning in the doorway. Twain swiftly dived back behind TB, who was fingering a sleek, black semi-automatic.
“Heh,” The man spoke clearly “I thought you had more guts than that.”
“ You are?” TB’s educated voice was soft and melodic although he tried to sound gruff.
“S2G. Or at least I am now.”
“S2G?!?” Twain’s voice quavered. He knew S2G. Everyone did. He was renowned for his supreme fighting skills, he was responsible for the death of the Senate, and he alone infiltrated the S2G headquarters, which he borrowed his name from.
S2G took a step forward his dark coat swimming in the vented air. And produced a small handgun. It was unloaded. TB aimed his semi-automatic. S2G picked two dull grey bullets from a pouch round his belt, his eyes smiled at them, and loaded his handgun.
“One for YH, one for Sh@neo.” His voice hardened, a chill setting in the still air.

Meanwhile YH and Sh@neo crawled through a vent towards a pair of guards, jumping down behind them. YH’s blade sliced through one, while Sh@neo’s daggers made short work of the other. They proceeded through the door on the opposite side, nimbly diving through a field of lasers, until they came to a metal door. They looked at each other, YH’s pool of serenity drenching any thought of fear in Sh@neo. They ripped the door, exposing a room of guards. They exchanged looks. YH lifted his blade and sliced the first guard, Sh@neo’s daggers punching holes through the next.

S2G was a lone ranger. Never too close to anyone, never understood. The one person he felt close too was dead. He banished these thoughts from his mind, and returned to watching the fight beneath him. He knew none of the guards stood a chance, YH was too strong and powerful, Sh@neo too nimble and clever. He smiled to himself; he was stronger than them. He was stronger than anyone; he was the strongest person alive. These thought’s comforted the doubts in his mind.

Sh@neo twisted round the last guard, his daggers slashing through the guard’s flesh, blood covering his bloody hands. He joined YH at the next door, their combined blades flashing at the door, and walked through.
“You should always knock.” S2G’s voice startled them. His hand pulled the trigger, one bullet drilled through YH’s ribs, the other had been intended for Sh@neo’s heart, but he’d managed to dive past the bullet, although it had caught his side. S2G smiled. It was a sick smile. He flung his gun aside as Sh@neo dived for him, his daggers caught S2G’s coat, tugging free from his hands and hitting the wall.
“Is that all you’ve got?” S2G’s arrogance was astounding. He blocked Sh@neo’s punch, and pivoted on his left leg, his right catching Sh@neo round the head. He followed up with a second kick, then a third.
“Had enough?” He faltered. His eyes closed, his muscled contracted, emitting a stream of heavy blood from his mouth, YH’s blade was peering through his stomach.
“You ok Sh@neo?” YH held a hand to his ribs, blood stained his shirt and as Sh@neo watched a drop of blood formed and fell on S2G’s deceased body.
“Yeah, thanks to you.” He smiled, got up and picked up his daggers. They both knew Twain had escaped.
Sun 03/02/02 at 12:09
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Thanks. But you did kill YH! :D.
Sun 03/02/02 at 11:56
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
That was cool! But, I died, hence, nomore stories fore me :(
Never the less, great story
Sun 03/02/02 at 08:31
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Ok, I think I may be able t fit WK in somewhere, SonicRav, I'm not sure what to do with you...
Sat 02/02/02 at 22:11
Can i be in it please ?
Sat 02/02/02 at 21:30
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
where did i go!

Sonic
Sat 02/02/02 at 21:26
Cheers big ears, don't kill me as soon as I enter the scene though, I'll cry for weeks!

*Lodge crosses his fingers hoping not to be killed then realises its only a story*
Sat 02/02/02 at 21:15
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
Lodge wrote:
> How comes 'Tony Blair' is one of the characters?

cause i exist that's why!
Sat 02/02/02 at 21:15
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Ok Lodge, I think I can fit you in somewhere :D.
Sat 02/02/02 at 21:10
How comes 'Tony Blair' is one of the characters?
Sat 02/02/02 at 21:05
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.