GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Swap X-Box For Gamecube?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/01/03 at 13:58
Regular
I Have a Gamecube with 4 games, 4 controllers,Memory card, Game carry case,Console carry case.

The games are Star wars jedi knight 2,Star wars clone wars,Luigi's mansion,Fifa world cup 2002. All leads e.t.c All boxed

Im looking for a swap on an x-box, Anyone interested?

email : [email protected] for more info
Sat 04/01/03 at 16:37
Regular
"everyone says it"
GcMaster wrote:
> Did i acualy even say it was mine? Its my mates and he wants to go to
> the dark-side :)

Why be stupid about it then.

Help your mate out, lend him a good game.

Its like wanting to sell your XBox because you brought it and Max Payne is crap.

ARGH!
Sat 04/01/03 at 14:29
Regular
"Erm....."
Did i acualy even say it was mine? Its my mates and he wants to go to the dark-side :)
Sat 04/01/03 at 14:26
Regular
RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Sat 04/01/03 at 14:23
Regular
"everyone says it"
If you actually brought some decent games you would want to keep it.

People like you make me angry.
Sat 04/01/03 at 13:58
Regular
"Erm....."
I Have a Gamecube with 4 games, 4 controllers,Memory card, Game carry case,Console carry case.

The games are Star wars jedi knight 2,Star wars clone wars,Luigi's mansion,Fifa world cup 2002. All leads e.t.c All boxed

Im looking for a swap on an x-box, Anyone interested?

email : [email protected] for more info

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.