GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sequels"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/02/02 at 18:04
Regular
This is the year of the sequels but does anyone know when they are out? The sequels i am talking about are lord of the rings 2, the matrix 2 and star wars 2. Thanks,

Laterz.
Mon 04/02/02 at 19:57
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
saviour of sheep wrote:
> I hope Matrtix 2 comes out soon, I am getting annoyed waiting, since the first
> one is so good, you would think that they would release the sequel soon!

They do have to film the thing you know! It may be a minor concern these days, but making a good film requires lots of time, not just shooting, but in the editing and post-production stages as well. And if there's any film that has major post-production requirements it's the Matrix. All those digital shots and bullet time are done when the film's finished, and I'm not sure whether they've even finished filming yet. So you'll have a long wait.

And if they had released one straight away then it would have been pants as it would have been rushed. In the words of the guiness advert:
good things come to those who...

...wait
Mon 04/02/02 at 19:50
Year sequels eh? Well I suppose you're right. Can't wait for The Matrix and Lord Of The Rings Sequels. Oh yeah, you forgot Terminator 3 and Die Hard 4!
Mon 04/02/02 at 17:49
"penguins in hawaii?"
I hope Matrtix 2 comes out soon, I am getting annoyed waiting, since the first one is so good, you would think that they would release the sequel soon!
Sun 03/02/02 at 23:03
Regular
"That's right!"
Mattyboy wrote:
> Star Wars Episode II is out on the 16th May!!!

Wooo!
Sat 02/02/02 at 18:20
Regular
LotR:tTT will be out 19th December.
Sat 02/02/02 at 18:15
Regular
"Whatever!"
Star Wars Episode II is out on the 16th May!!!
Sat 02/02/02 at 18:08
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
The Matrix 2's release date is top secret. They are hoping to launch a special advertising campaign that features a complete lack of advertising. They want people to look for the release date and thus remember it. So you will find adverts in odd places, for instance I found the release date today when I was in town on the underside of a park bench, that had a matrix 2 poster stuck in strips underneath it. But I can't tell you what it was because that's part of the whole ad campaign.
Sat 02/02/02 at 18:04
Regular
"None Stored"
This is the year of the sequels but does anyone know when they are out? The sequels i am talking about are lord of the rings 2, the matrix 2 and star wars 2. Thanks,

Laterz.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.