GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sly, sly as a fox."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/02/02 at 10:20
Regular
Doesn't it anoy you how some people get a huge word count, legally or illegaly, become regulars then NEVER post a word? I haven't seen so many people post for ages...
Sun 11/03/12 at 16:59
Regular
Anyone fancy doing a sam houghton recce??
Sat 02/02/02 at 10:59
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Sorry, I've won allready!
Sat 02/02/02 at 10:43
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
Prawn Star wrote:
> I just spend my time in chat, as I am not a Ninty fan nor Sega fan nor Microsoft
> fan nor Sony fan. I love them all! Think it through, I can't make any apperance
> other than here and in the Prime :(.

PS, concentrate on our Yahoo Chess game. Or not, so I can beat you :D
Sat 02/02/02 at 10:39
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
I just spend my time in chat, as I am not a Ninty fan nor Sega fan nor Microsoft fan nor Sony fan. I love them all! Think it through, I can't make any apperance other than here and in the Prime :(.
Sat 02/02/02 at 10:28
Regular
"Wasting away"
It all depends on what forums you spend your time in. If, you're a ninty then obviously you'll see more of them as you're always in that forum, Sony dude then it'll be the other way around. Some, spend their time in FOG Chat just to chat, others in FOG Prime to have serious conversations about gaming and then you have those in the DVD forum, who are just wellll errrrrr film lovers. Life forum for football and life.

Simple.
Sat 02/02/02 at 10:20
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Doesn't it anoy you how some people get a huge word count, legally or illegaly, become regulars then NEVER post a word? I haven't seen so many people post for ages...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.