GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goldust's target is...?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/02/02 at 08:03
Regular
OK. I know this is a pretty pathetic topic but I havn't written one for a while, and this was all I could thing of! So I want y'all to answer me before you all see it Monday night. Who do you think Goldust's gay target is pointing at? My money would be on The Rock, (if I the Bible didn't disagree with gambling) Do you agree? Or do you have different ideas...
Sat 02/02/02 at 08:03
Regular
"Guess who..."
OK. I know this is a pretty pathetic topic but I havn't written one for a while, and this was all I could thing of! So I want y'all to answer me before you all see it Monday night. Who do you think Goldust's gay target is pointing at? My money would be on The Rock, (if I the Bible didn't disagree with gambling) Do you agree? Or do you have different ideas...
Sat 02/02/02 at 09:10
Regular
"..."
Well, I reckon it will be one of the top stars. But I think as most of them have good rivalries at the moment ie The Rcok has Jericho, Austin has Kurt. Etc It will either be Edge or Rob Van Dam
Sat 02/02/02 at 09:16
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
Scott Hall.

When Scott Hall was in the WWF under the name Razor Ramon, Goldust made a sexual move on him, buying him presents etc and tatooing his chest wit "Razor" in a heart. Goldust beat him for the Intercontinental Championship and their feud kinda fizzled out. It could be Hall. Unlikely, as casual fans (a large percentage of the audience) wouldn't know the past. It would be good for long-time fans such as myself.
Sat 02/02/02 at 09:17
Regular
"..."
It's a shame Jeff Jarret isn't still around, as he and Goldust/Dustin Rhodes had a great feud in WCW!
Sat 02/02/02 at 09:21
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
†hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
> It's a shame Jeff Jarret isn't still around, as he and Goldust/Dustin Rhodes had
> a great feud in WCW!

I found it to be lacking a lot in an angle/storyline and overall weak. Jeff Jarrett belongs in mainstream wrestling - he deserves it, unlike some people I can name *cough*Maven*cough*. I really hope that WWF either buy out the WWA totally and knick the entire roster, or at least buy off a few of the best, like Jarrett etc. That would rule!
Sat 02/02/02 at 10:56
Regular
"I like cheese"
My guess is the Rock.

Is he actually gay, then, Goldust? Sorry if that question makes me sound like an insolent little boy, but I wasn't watching when he was around.
Sat 02/02/02 at 11:01
Regular
I don't know, maybe it was a storyline, rather than him actually being gay.
Sat 02/02/02 at 11:31
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
Ant wrote:
> My guess is the Rock.

Is he actually gay, then, Goldust? Sorry if that
> question makes me sound like an insolent little boy, but I wasn't watching when
> he was around.

That was a sensible question Ant, as not that many people actually know about him. He was not gay in real life, but its a mere angle that the WWF made him do. Hell, I'd be damned if I would ever do that as angle for an exorborant (or not so) ammount of money. Because of work getting in the way, Goldust divorced Terri Runnels. On a RAW show a few years back, Goldust burnt his costume and said that the WWF has ruined his life.
Sat 02/02/02 at 11:31
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
Ant wrote:
> My guess is the Rock.

Is he actually gay, then, Goldust? Sorry if that
> question makes me sound like an insolent little boy, but I wasn't watching when
> he was around.

That was a sensible question Ant, as not that many people actually know about him. He was not gay in real life, but its a mere angle that the WWF made him do. Hell, I'd be damned if I would ever do that as angle for an exorborant (or not so) ammount of money. Because of work getting in the way, Goldust divorced Terri Runnels. On a RAW show a few years back, Goldust burnt his costume and said that the WWF has ruined his life.
Sat 02/02/02 at 13:04
Regular
"..."
There again...Jeff Jarrett WAS part of the second coming of nWo...so, you never know...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.