GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SatanRav .vs. Ant-Christ"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/02/02 at 22:05
Regular
A man with short, black and scruffy hair walks from an alleyway. He adjusts his coat, which is slightly ruffled. He has a walkman around his neck, and loud music can be heard playing from it. He feels a hand on the back of his shoulder.

"Gimme back my damn money!", says a half-naked, middle-aged man.

"I told you, don't mess with SonicRav, or you pay!", replies Rav.

Rav pulls out his gun and brandishes it in the face of the man.

"Please, I have a family!"

"Prawn Star, Prawn Star, Prawn Star - what to do with you? You said you'd get me the rollers, but you didn't deliver. Where's the stash?"

"I was held up...I swear. I can get you a truck load by tomorrow..."

"Save it!"

Rav fires a shot from his .23 Calibur Pistol and it penetrates the flesh of Prawn Star. He is seemingly dead.

"I'm hungry, I'm gonna go eat."

Rav promptly presses the play button on his walkman and the loud sound commences once again. Partially distracted by the beat of the sound, he carelessly walks out into the street. Like jelly on my plate, he is over and done with. He is hit by a large bus. He is seemingly dead.

"Ahhhhh!", screams Rav as he falls to floor and is made into minced meat by the tires. The surrounding people stop in their tracks and turn to the foot of the truck, but nothing is there, Rav has gone somewhere.

Thud.

The next thing Rav sees is helfire and brimstone everywhere. He brushes off some debris and stands up.

"Where am I?"

He walks foward and a flame shoots out in his path, sending him back a little. Unfazed, he continues walking on. Suddenly, the ground begins to rumble and some heavy tremors are evidently given off. Rav stumbles back to the point where he falls over.

"Hello Rav, on schedule I see?", asks a voice.

"Right, so is this hell? Is this where I am sent when "the time" is right? And who the hell are you?"

"I am Nymdolph and yes Rav, your father is 666 days old, and it's time for you to take the throne as Satan."

"Oh right, what do I do?"

"Please step up to the throne."

Rav walks up up to the throne. It's covered in a coat of pure red gold, with a fluffy red cushion and a ceptor to the side.

"If you will..."

Rav sits down and a lightning bolt strikes.

"You are now SatanRav!"

"Yeah! I can get used to this!"

24 DAYS LATER

Nymdolph walks over to SatanRav, who is comfortably sitting in his chair, admiring himself in the reflection of his gold ceptor. He is reflecting in his own self-narcissim.

"Sir Rav, I think it be aptly noted that today be your 700th day in exsistence."

"Is that of any use to me?"

"Why, you have the power..."

"Elaborate..."

"Right, there was a new Christ crowned just a few days ago, and on the 700th day of existence, you can take over Heaven!"

"But what about Christ?"

"Your supremacy to him cancels that out, making you the leader of the universe!"

"Where do I begin?"

More next time!
Sat 02/02/02 at 17:52
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Hey, am I gonna come back to life? I have to. You just know it.
Sat 02/02/02 at 10:52
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
Ant wrote:
> Hehe, cool, I'm exactly who I wanted to be!! :D

Great, I do try to deliver!
Sat 02/02/02 at 10:46
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hehe, cool, I'm exactly who I wanted to be!! :D
Fri 01/02/02 at 22:35
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
POP! CLASSIQUE!!!
Fri 01/02/02 at 22:11
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
===SONICRAV---> wrote:
> lol... cheers for that... I think!

Sonic

Cheers. Part two coming soon. It will involve AntChrist being revealed in-depth and SatanRav coming up with an evil plan to diminish all exsistence on Earth and rule the entire universe, including Heaven and Hell. Glad you liked it!
Fri 01/02/02 at 22:09
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
lol... cheers for that... I think!

Sonic
Fri 01/02/02 at 22:05
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
A man with short, black and scruffy hair walks from an alleyway. He adjusts his coat, which is slightly ruffled. He has a walkman around his neck, and loud music can be heard playing from it. He feels a hand on the back of his shoulder.

"Gimme back my damn money!", says a half-naked, middle-aged man.

"I told you, don't mess with SonicRav, or you pay!", replies Rav.

Rav pulls out his gun and brandishes it in the face of the man.

"Please, I have a family!"

"Prawn Star, Prawn Star, Prawn Star - what to do with you? You said you'd get me the rollers, but you didn't deliver. Where's the stash?"

"I was held up...I swear. I can get you a truck load by tomorrow..."

"Save it!"

Rav fires a shot from his .23 Calibur Pistol and it penetrates the flesh of Prawn Star. He is seemingly dead.

"I'm hungry, I'm gonna go eat."

Rav promptly presses the play button on his walkman and the loud sound commences once again. Partially distracted by the beat of the sound, he carelessly walks out into the street. Like jelly on my plate, he is over and done with. He is hit by a large bus. He is seemingly dead.

"Ahhhhh!", screams Rav as he falls to floor and is made into minced meat by the tires. The surrounding people stop in their tracks and turn to the foot of the truck, but nothing is there, Rav has gone somewhere.

Thud.

The next thing Rav sees is helfire and brimstone everywhere. He brushes off some debris and stands up.

"Where am I?"

He walks foward and a flame shoots out in his path, sending him back a little. Unfazed, he continues walking on. Suddenly, the ground begins to rumble and some heavy tremors are evidently given off. Rav stumbles back to the point where he falls over.

"Hello Rav, on schedule I see?", asks a voice.

"Right, so is this hell? Is this where I am sent when "the time" is right? And who the hell are you?"

"I am Nymdolph and yes Rav, your father is 666 days old, and it's time for you to take the throne as Satan."

"Oh right, what do I do?"

"Please step up to the throne."

Rav walks up up to the throne. It's covered in a coat of pure red gold, with a fluffy red cushion and a ceptor to the side.

"If you will..."

Rav sits down and a lightning bolt strikes.

"You are now SatanRav!"

"Yeah! I can get used to this!"

24 DAYS LATER

Nymdolph walks over to SatanRav, who is comfortably sitting in his chair, admiring himself in the reflection of his gold ceptor. He is reflecting in his own self-narcissim.

"Sir Rav, I think it be aptly noted that today be your 700th day in exsistence."

"Is that of any use to me?"

"Why, you have the power..."

"Elaborate..."

"Right, there was a new Christ crowned just a few days ago, and on the 700th day of existence, you can take over Heaven!"

"But what about Christ?"

"Your supremacy to him cancels that out, making you the leader of the universe!"

"Where do I begin?"

More next time!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.