GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Haul yourself over here"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/01/03 at 13:13
Regular
Just been reading the "lastest" news article on Cube Europe, And a bloke has done a very long post bout what he feels about the Gamecube/Sony problem. There are some points raised that actually make you think about gaming itself and how the Getaway sucks.

Look at it and agree. Go on Agree!

http://www.cube-europe.com/news.php?nid=3349
Sun 05/01/03 at 19:17
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Well done. Have le scimmie bollite.
I think it will help you with 'Crawling Space'.
Sun 05/01/03 at 19:07
Regular
"everyone says it"
er-no wrote:
> I have done my bit today.
>
> Father came into work going to buy a Playstation 2.
>
> Left with a GameCube and Die Hard.
>
> :-D

Father of a son who was with him. lol
Sun 05/01/03 at 19:07
Regular
"everyone says it"
I have done my bit today.

Father came into work going to buy a Playstation 2.

Left with a GameCube and Die Hard.

:-D
Sun 05/01/03 at 18:43
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I was hoping for som egood gekochte Affen.
Sun 05/01/03 at 18:39
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
gerrid wrote:
> My new Years question of the year:
>
> Verkauft der Markt gekochte Affen?

No, it doesn't.

Only ones, uncooked, in brine.

Beggar, eh?
Sun 05/01/03 at 18:37
Regular
"bit of a brain"
My new Years question of the year:

Verkauft der Markt gekochte Affen?
Sun 05/01/03 at 18:17
"+ suspicious minds"
AHA! my new years revouloutin. to punch every game staff member who says kiddy and nintendo in the same sentance. and then go and smash up the next X-Box promotion with a cricket bat. wearing a balaclava. and then attack microsofts headquarters with forks.

'Let's do lunch, Blue Raj style!'
Sun 05/01/03 at 15:30
Regular
I sent the dude a long email. Highlighting some of the flaws, Bot most things I agree with.

The Getaway sucks, And its more Pro-PS2 in GAME stores in my area, Half of them hate the Xbox/Gamecube.
Sun 05/01/03 at 14:05
Regular
Nintendo must be doing something right though, seeing as they're once again in the lead (by that I mean in second place) in America, and are doing fantastically in Japan. It's just Europe they have to work on now, and that won't be hard, seeing as they're nearly there already.

But the next time I see a biased employee of GAME badmouthing the GameCube or X-Box for no apparent reason, I might just step in and put him in his (or her) place. I certainly wouldn't want to be fed false information if I was buying a new console.
Sun 05/01/03 at 13:53
Regular
"Unretired"
Its a shame, I was told that "The gamecubes just arent selling anymore and all the games are rubbish, and there all just ports from other consoles"... That came from a game shop manager!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.