GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Bugs Are Coming"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/02/02 at 19:00
Regular
Has anyone else seen this on BBC1 and 2.

it says "the bugs are coming, Watch out Feb. 11th" or somehting like that.
Anyone got any info?

Oh, and on GTA3 when can you get Joey's BF Injection car. I thought it was after the 1st Staunton mission between 5:00 and 11:00, but it's not there.

And where can you get a Flatbed for the import/export garage in Portland.

cheers,
FFF
Fri 01/02/02 at 19:00
"period drama"
Has anyone else seen this on BBC1 and 2.

it says "the bugs are coming, Watch out Feb. 11th" or somehting like that.
Anyone got any info?

Oh, and on GTA3 when can you get Joey's BF Injection car. I thought it was after the 1st Staunton mission between 5:00 and 11:00, but it's not there.

And where can you get a Flatbed for the import/export garage in Portland.

cheers,
FFF
Fri 01/02/02 at 20:23
Er... well The Bugs Are Coming is something to do with the new Childrens BBC digital channels. As for GTA3, well, I wouldn't know.
Fri 01/02/02 at 20:54
Regular
"Back For Good"
I wish they'd stop advertising digital programmes on terrestrial tv it does my head in!!!!
Tue 28/02/12 at 07:37
Regular
The Plan is to give gisburn a bash once more with lights. Meet at the Car Park for a 6.30pm start. Drop either Jon Taylor or Simon Morris a text if you are coming so we are not hanging aroun.

See you wednesday

Simon

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.