GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR Member Theme songs"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/02/02 at 18:35
Regular
A while ago I was talking to a certain forum member about theme songs for people (for one reason or another!) and wondered what everyone here would consider as the theme they'd like to be associated with.

Mine would have to be either Every Breath you Take by The Police, or You've Got the Touch (from Transformers the movie!)

How about everyone else?
Fri 01/02/02 at 18:35
"possibly impossible"
A while ago I was talking to a certain forum member about theme songs for people (for one reason or another!) and wondered what everyone here would consider as the theme they'd like to be associated with.

Mine would have to be either Every Breath you Take by The Police, or You've Got the Touch (from Transformers the movie!)

How about everyone else?
Fri 01/02/02 at 18:40
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
Mine would have to be either firestarter, (obvious reason's) OR The Chopper Shy FX Remix
Fri 01/02/02 at 18:41
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Mine would probably be the music BBC used for their Formula 1 coverage. It was at the end of Fleetwood Mac - The Chain. Something like that.
Fri 01/02/02 at 18:57
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Mine would have to be "Bob The Builder: Can we Fix it" for obvious reasons.
Fri 01/02/02 at 19:06
Regular
Not a clue.
Fri 01/02/02 at 19:07
Regular
"Wasting away"
Pearl Harbor Theme. Because it's depressing, moving and yet changes everytime you listen to it.
Fri 01/02/02 at 19:08
Regular
"Bah"
Mine would be the teletubies tune
MM
Fri 01/02/02 at 19:09
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I would like Grix or Your Honour to choose mine, if they feel up for it!
Fri 01/02/02 at 19:10
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
Either:

Linkin Park - In The End
Papa Roach - Last Resort
Papa Roach - Between Angels and Insects
Papa Roach - Dead Cell

All very emotional, pressure pumping songs, which get you going. Pb, you may have a money-making idea here. May I be your financial advisor? :p
Fri 01/02/02 at 19:14
Regular
Turbonutter wrote:
"I would like Grix or Your Honour to choose mine, if they feel up for it!"

That noise that BBC 1 made after about 2AM before News24 came along. :0)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.