GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GCube launch info from totalgames.net"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/02/02 at 17:23
Regular
Nintendo has finally announced details of its European GameCube launch. As part of a Webcast on the Official Nintendo GameCube Europe Website, Managing Director of Nintendo Europe David Gosen revealed that GameCube will go on sale on Friday May 3 at £150. 21 titles will be available on day one, retailing for £39.99
The titles are as follows;

Luigi’s Mansion
Wave Race: Blue Storm
Star Wars Rogue Leader
Sonic Aventure 2 Battle
Super Monkey Ball
ISS2
ESPN Winter Sports
Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3
Spiderman: The Movie
Tarzan Untamed
Batman Vengeance
Donald Duck Quack Attack
Crazy Taxi
Burnout
Dave Mirra 2
NHL Hitz 20-02
Gauntlet Dark Legacy
Universal Studios
Batman: Dark Tomorrow
Tetris Worlds
FIFA: Road To World Cup

Controllers and Memory Cards will retail for approximately £25 and £15 respectively.
The hardware will be available in two colours; Black ad Indigo. Controllers will come in Black, Indigo and Indigo/Clear.

1,000,000 units will be available over the launch period (first eight weeks) with 500,000 hitting Europe on day 1. Specific territory shipments have yet to be decided upon.

PAL GameCube will lose the Progressive Scan output in favour of a dedicated RGB SCART output. The machine will come bundled with an RGB SCART lead as standard.
The machine will also have a 60Hz NTSC mode, allowing RGB SCART users to experience full screen, full-speed gaming.
Fri 01/02/02 at 17:23
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Nintendo has finally announced details of its European GameCube launch. As part of a Webcast on the Official Nintendo GameCube Europe Website, Managing Director of Nintendo Europe David Gosen revealed that GameCube will go on sale on Friday May 3 at £150. 21 titles will be available on day one, retailing for £39.99
The titles are as follows;

Luigi’s Mansion
Wave Race: Blue Storm
Star Wars Rogue Leader
Sonic Aventure 2 Battle
Super Monkey Ball
ISS2
ESPN Winter Sports
Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3
Spiderman: The Movie
Tarzan Untamed
Batman Vengeance
Donald Duck Quack Attack
Crazy Taxi
Burnout
Dave Mirra 2
NHL Hitz 20-02
Gauntlet Dark Legacy
Universal Studios
Batman: Dark Tomorrow
Tetris Worlds
FIFA: Road To World Cup

Controllers and Memory Cards will retail for approximately £25 and £15 respectively.
The hardware will be available in two colours; Black ad Indigo. Controllers will come in Black, Indigo and Indigo/Clear.

1,000,000 units will be available over the launch period (first eight weeks) with 500,000 hitting Europe on day 1. Specific territory shipments have yet to be decided upon.

PAL GameCube will lose the Progressive Scan output in favour of a dedicated RGB SCART output. The machine will come bundled with an RGB SCART lead as standard.
The machine will also have a 60Hz NTSC mode, allowing RGB SCART users to experience full screen, full-speed gaming.
Fri 01/02/02 at 17:29
Regular
This is pretty old news, yeah, but thanks anyway, nice to have a list of games.
Fri 01/02/02 at 18:15
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Yeah, that's what I thought. Just a shame Resident Evil isn't in that line up. P.S. If I start chatting about old news again, please, tell me. I haven't been online much recently so that's my excuse!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.