GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"[GAME] Pandemonium "

The "Retro Game Reviews" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pandemonium'.
Sun 12/02/12 at 23:14
Regular
"Arguably Arguable"
Well this is another old game I have done a review on I did a review on Crash bandicoot for PS1 Crash review and now I am doing this one.

Anyway I love this game I had never heard of it until my mum told me about it and I love playing it now I like the characters because they are funny and also weirdly dressed.I liked the fact of travelling through different worlds trying to stop the evil blob monster thing haha.

I have not played this game A LOT but I have played it enough to reccomend it even though it is very old.The sense of adventure in this game is cool and the way you move around the map is very strange turning from a 3D game to a 2D game.The graphics in this game are not very good but that is because it is a PS1 game but the sounds that go on around you are good hearing the monsters you are approaching and the music that is playing.

I used to play this all the time thinking it was the only Pandemonium game but I was wrong I did not realise there was a Pandemonium 2 until my mum told me ( yes I know I find out a lot from my Mum) and I started playing it.

There are a number of cheats for this game including lots of lives and level select (check the cheats section for this game).I liked that you could switch character without having to enter cheats like I think it is the Jester that turns into a Dragon (I cant quite remember -.- ) And it was fun controlling a dragon past obstacles and collecting the gems.

Overall I would give this game an 8/10 because of its fun gameplay And flexible character switching also for the nice music that plays in the background :).

Feel free to give you out of 10 score for this game (If you have played it that is) I would like to see what others think and it may give me ideas for my next review maybe what I missed or what did not really need to be there.

Thanks for reading.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sun 12/02/12 at 23:14
Regular
"Arguably Arguable"
Well this is another old game I have done a review on I did a review on Crash bandicoot for PS1 Crash review and now I am doing this one.

Anyway I love this game I had never heard of it until my mum told me about it and I love playing it now I like the characters because they are funny and also weirdly dressed.I liked the fact of travelling through different worlds trying to stop the evil blob monster thing haha.

I have not played this game A LOT but I have played it enough to reccomend it even though it is very old.The sense of adventure in this game is cool and the way you move around the map is very strange turning from a 3D game to a 2D game.The graphics in this game are not very good but that is because it is a PS1 game but the sounds that go on around you are good hearing the monsters you are approaching and the music that is playing.

I used to play this all the time thinking it was the only Pandemonium game but I was wrong I did not realise there was a Pandemonium 2 until my mum told me ( yes I know I find out a lot from my Mum) and I started playing it.

There are a number of cheats for this game including lots of lives and level select (check the cheats section for this game).I liked that you could switch character without having to enter cheats like I think it is the Jester that turns into a Dragon (I cant quite remember -.- ) And it was fun controlling a dragon past obstacles and collecting the gems.

Overall I would give this game an 8/10 because of its fun gameplay And flexible character switching also for the nice music that plays in the background :).

Feel free to give you out of 10 score for this game (If you have played it that is) I would like to see what others think and it may give me ideas for my next review maybe what I missed or what did not really need to be there.

Thanks for reading.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.