GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My name in gold...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/02/02 at 00:00
Regular
Friends, geeks, gimps;

lend me your text, I come here today to request fruity golden letters, not praise them.

My inconsistent posts, random appearances, and yes, my illiterate stylings surely would add some depth to the "Notables".

So far all the notables have had something to say, a way of saying it and a level of comitment to the forums. Is it not time we broke this mould by voting in someone who appears "now and again", has virtually nothing to say and is usually saying it in an overly long winded manner at 4 o'clock in the morning to an empty forum?

I give you... me.

Okey day, I've spake my piece - do with it what you will.
Fri 01/02/02 at 00:00
Friends, geeks, gimps;

lend me your text, I come here today to request fruity golden letters, not praise them.

My inconsistent posts, random appearances, and yes, my illiterate stylings surely would add some depth to the "Notables".

So far all the notables have had something to say, a way of saying it and a level of comitment to the forums. Is it not time we broke this mould by voting in someone who appears "now and again", has virtually nothing to say and is usually saying it in an overly long winded manner at 4 o'clock in the morning to an empty forum?

I give you... me.

Okey day, I've spake my piece - do with it what you will.
Fri 01/02/02 at 00:03
is this an indirect way of stealing this forums votes.
Fri 01/02/02 at 00:03
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Everyone likes originality right?
Fri 01/02/02 at 00:04
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Nice parody
Fri 01/02/02 at 00:24
Starlight wrote:
> Everyone likes originality right?

I feel I come under the heading of "Honesty is the best policy", so this is hadly original.

I feel if I were to have fruity golden letters, nothing would change... perhaps I'd post a bit more to ogle my gold, but thats A)not a promise, and B)not much of a promise if it were.
Fri 01/02/02 at 00:46
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
If you get the gold will you strut round the forums, liek Mr T? that would be quite funny, u could tell a load of people "shut up you damn fool"
Fri 01/02/02 at 07:19
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
Prodigy wrote:
> If you get the gold will you strut round the forums, liek Mr T? that would be
> quite funny, u could tell a load of people "shut up you damn fool"

Yeah, and "Whatcha talkin' bout man!?"

:)
Fri 01/02/02 at 11:46
Sh@neo wrote:

Yeah, and "Whatcha talkin' bout
> man!?"

:)

Isn't that Gary Coleman?

As I said before, golden letters would change very little.

Fool.
Fri 01/02/02 at 11:50
Regular
"not dead"
You're indestructable -oooh - always believin', you are GOLD!
Fri 01/02/02 at 11:51
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Stop that this instant.

It's silly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.