GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Homefront 2,Really?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Homefront'.
Mon 06/02/12 at 11:55
Regular
"Arguably Arguable"
There have been rumours and YouTube videos from the creators of the game Homefront which wasn't all that great that they are bringing out a second game,Homefront 2.
I was wondering what you would think about the not so great games sequel Homefront 2 which is apparently supposed to come out summer 2012
I played the first Homefront game which I did and did not enjoy and I can see other people did not like the game either so I would not be surprised if their second game is not a best seller and actually does not sell at all.
So many people have complained about the first game so why would THQ bring out another it seems quite odd that they would think it would sell but that is my opinion.
What do you think about Homefront 2.Should it ever exist?
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Mon 06/02/12 at 11:55
Regular
"Arguably Arguable"
There have been rumours and YouTube videos from the creators of the game Homefront which wasn't all that great that they are bringing out a second game,Homefront 2.
I was wondering what you would think about the not so great games sequel Homefront 2 which is apparently supposed to come out summer 2012
I played the first Homefront game which I did and did not enjoy and I can see other people did not like the game either so I would not be surprised if their second game is not a best seller and actually does not sell at all.
So many people have complained about the first game so why would THQ bring out another it seems quite odd that they would think it would sell but that is my opinion.
What do you think about Homefront 2.Should it ever exist?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.