GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Charity Appeal for Nintendo 64 Games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/01/02 at 19:42
Regular
I was hoping to get this up and running before Christmas, but ran out of time.

We are giving our six Nintendo 64 pods, from the Special Reserve Shops, to Children's hospitals. So we need games to go with them.

Initially we are supporting the Wallace and Gromit Grand Appeal for the Bristol Children's Hospital.

http://www.grandappeal.org.uk

The pods are complete with large TV's, and should suit the hospital envoronment quite well.

If you would like to contribute any of your Nintendo 64 games please take them into a shop or send them to:

Tracey Davies
Grand Appeal
Special Reserve Shop
351 Gloucester Road
Bristol
BS7 8PG

Give your name etc and we will post a list of contributors at the shop and on the site (plus some piccies as we progress)
Thu 31/01/02 at 19:42
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
I was hoping to get this up and running before Christmas, but ran out of time.

We are giving our six Nintendo 64 pods, from the Special Reserve Shops, to Children's hospitals. So we need games to go with them.

Initially we are supporting the Wallace and Gromit Grand Appeal for the Bristol Children's Hospital.

http://www.grandappeal.org.uk

The pods are complete with large TV's, and should suit the hospital envoronment quite well.

If you would like to contribute any of your Nintendo 64 games please take them into a shop or send them to:

Tracey Davies
Grand Appeal
Special Reserve Shop
351 Gloucester Road
Bristol
BS7 8PG

Give your name etc and we will post a list of contributors at the shop and on the site (plus some piccies as we progress)
Thu 31/01/02 at 19:45
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Great idea and a very kind gesture.

Sadly I don't own an N64, but I will ask friends who do and give them the address.
Thu 31/01/02 at 19:56
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Thanks
Thu 31/01/02 at 19:58
Regular
Hmmmm...I'msure i got a few N64 games lying around here somewhere. How much does it cost to post them usually?
Thu 31/01/02 at 20:05
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
About £1 per game I would think
Thu 31/01/02 at 20:06
Regular
"I like cheese"
Superb idea, I've never owned an N64 unfortunately but I'll talk to Darkness about it, as well as my other N64 owning-friend.
Thu 31/01/02 at 21:02
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
That's it.

Get games from friends.
Thu 31/01/02 at 21:17
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Blatently I have no N64 games but I'm willing to donate some PSone titles if you need/want them. I'll pass this message around school though.
Fri 01/02/02 at 11:35
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Just thought I'd pop this.
Fri 01/02/02 at 11:39
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Haven't I seen an old N64 game floating around your room Snuggly?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.