GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"007 Agent Under 'Ruins'"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/01/02 at 18:15
Regular
i recieved agent under fire on monday of this week, when i looked at the cd it had 2 big scatches and loads of little marks on the back of it, the instuctions book was ripped a bit and the dvd case had smudges all over it. i sent it back straight away but i still havnt been sent a new one, DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES TO SEND A NEW COPY?
Thu 31/01/02 at 18:15
i recieved agent under fire on monday of this week, when i looked at the cd it had 2 big scatches and loads of little marks on the back of it, the instuctions book was ripped a bit and the dvd case had smudges all over it. i sent it back straight away but i still havnt been sent a new one, DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES TO SEND A NEW COPY?
Fri 01/02/02 at 21:38
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Did you order from SR?

Oh and don't be too upset if they don't send you another copy since the game is totally crap anyway.
Fri 01/02/02 at 21:58
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
The_Vottanator wrote:
> Did you order from SR?

Oh and don't be too upset if they don't send you
> another copy since the game is totally crap anyway.

lol... so, so true

Sonic
Fri 01/02/02 at 22:24
i won it on gameaday 19th january an i recieved 26th monday and sent it back tuesday do you know when it will arrive?
Fri 01/02/02 at 23:29
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
it's best to email them... they're very nice :)

Sonic
Sat 02/02/02 at 17:41
Regular
"  "
The games not that good any way....best to get ur money back....it enetertained me for about 1 and a half hous.....after that i was bored sick..
Sat 02/02/02 at 17:46
Regular
"That's right!"
Get a 64 and the original Goldeneye!
Mon 04/02/02 at 18:35
A long time! youd probably want your money back since it is so easie! It brill for about 2 hours, then it bores the living .... life out of you!!!!
Mon 04/02/02 at 19:06
Regular
"  "
Naty?.....wow.....someone else with a name like mine :P
Mon 04/02/02 at 19:20
Wow you sound like an IDIOT :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.