GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"VIP hosting bulk discounts"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/01/12 at 11:53
Regular
I have five sites hosted by Freeola which are occasionally updated, so I can't justify the cost of VIP hosting for all of them. Having tried VIP hosting and found it useful, I'd like to raise the issue of a discount for users like me. For example, registering 5 sites for a total of, say, £10pm but limiting updates to so many per week. I've asked this question of the Help Desk but was was told no discounts were available.
What's the opinion of forum members?
Thu 26/01/12 at 11:53
Regular
I have five sites hosted by Freeola which are occasionally updated, so I can't justify the cost of VIP hosting for all of them. Having tried VIP hosting and found it useful, I'd like to raise the issue of a discount for users like me. For example, registering 5 sites for a total of, say, £10pm but limiting updates to so many per week. I've asked this question of the Help Desk but was was told no discounts were available.
What's the opinion of forum members?
Thu 26/01/12 at 13:06
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Hi there Griff21.

First off, thanks for bringing this opinion to our attention. We appreciate any feedback we receive and take all comments on board.

Although we do not officially provide discounts for bulk packages/services, we are often happy to discuss the possibility on an 'account-by-account' basis.

I have had a look at your account (posting from) and can not see the 5 VIP's you mention however, only the one which you have said you are cancelling in your other thread.

Please note that, as stated above, the discounts are offered on an 'account' basis, and having multiple services in different accounts will make it very difficult for us to offer any form of discount.

Should you wish to consolidate your accounts, and discuss the issue once more, please feel free to contact our support team.
Thu 26/01/12 at 15:16
"Are you sure?"
Hi griff21.

Warhunt's offer sounds promising, but another option for you to think about would be to switch to Freeola Broadband so you can benefit from all the extras that Freeola provide!

No contract and generous allowances - it works for me! :¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Thu 26/01/12 at 16:05
Regular
Hi Hmmmm

Thanks for your reply. I thought about Freeola broadband but I'm with Virgin Media cable and don't really want to move.
Thu 26/01/12 at 19:18
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
griff21 wrote:
Hi Hmmmm

Thanks for your reply. I thought about Freeola broadband but I'm with Virgin Media cable and don't really want to move.

Something I meant to mention earlier ... but WH's quiz intervened :¬)

Just how many regular forumites are 'with' Freeola?

Off the 'top of my head' I can think of two, myself and Hmmm :¬(
Thu 26/01/12 at 19:31
Regular
"I like turtles"
Dragonlance wrote:
griff21 wrote:
[i]Hi Hmmmm

Something I meant to mention earlier ... but WH's quiz intervened :¬)

Just how many regular forumites are 'with' Freeola?

Off the 'top of my head' I can think of two, myself and Hmmm :¬([/i]

Our family has 3 connections in total with Freeola but you're right DL don't think there are many forum regulars who are also customers.
Thu 26/01/12 at 19:46
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pete_21 wrote:
Our family has 3 connections in total with Freeola but you're right DL don't think there are many forum regulars who are also customers.

Thought so pete ... so it should be "not many customers who are forum regulars" :¬) Makes you wonder why then?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.