GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote For Me Straight Up!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/01/02 at 17:35
Regular
Im not gonna prance around pretending im something im not, and i know ive not been a member as long as most people -check my stats, just passed the 200, but im a regular poster and ill be into the site even more every day now i have 24/7 access ill be posting and reviewing and hints all day long. Vote for me, you wont be sorry - and if you really dont wanna vote for me then vote for my mate Kid Rock.
cheers and thanks for any votes i recieve
MM
Thu 31/01/02 at 17:35
Regular
"Bah"
Im not gonna prance around pretending im something im not, and i know ive not been a member as long as most people -check my stats, just passed the 200, but im a regular poster and ill be into the site even more every day now i have 24/7 access ill be posting and reviewing and hints all day long. Vote for me, you wont be sorry - and if you really dont wanna vote for me then vote for my mate Kid Rock.
cheers and thanks for any votes i recieve
MM
Thu 31/01/02 at 17:38
Regular
"Wasting away"
*Throws an egg*
Thu 31/01/02 at 17:38
Regular
"  "
Told u MM should win.......he's amazing....and he has a good site to which shows he knows loads....www.ps2world.vze.com
Thu 31/01/02 at 17:42
Regular
I may
Thu 31/01/02 at 17:46
Regular
"Bah"
Thanks ppl :) - so far so good :)
MM
Thu 31/01/02 at 17:56
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
*Votes for MrMatrix*

Just one question, where's the ballat box?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.