GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Design and Hosting"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/01/12 at 21:33
Regular
Hello

Sorry but I'm a real novice at this and could do with some help.
I have a Freeola registered domain and I'm considering using VIP Hosting for my website. Does anyone know if I can use Apple iWeb to create the website and how I would then upload it?

Any help will be gratefully received.

Cheers
Tue 24/01/12 at 21:33
Regular
Hello

Sorry but I'm a real novice at this and could do with some help.
I have a Freeola registered domain and I'm considering using VIP Hosting for my website. Does anyone know if I can use Apple iWeb to create the website and how I would then upload it?

Any help will be gratefully received.

Cheers
Tue 24/01/12 at 22:40
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Hi Lutoslawski and welcome to the Forums.

That sounds a very reasonable request and I'm sure that someone will be along soon to help ... there are no Help Guides for iWeb at the moment, but you may have started something here :¬)
Wed 25/01/12 at 08:35
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I can see this has already been answered in a Support Ticket but just to confirm, it is possible to use iWeb to design your website (as it simply creates pages in HTML, much like FrontPage, Dreamweaver et al.) and publish using the same software.

Dragonlance wrote:
... there are no Help Guides for iWeb at the moment

Wed 25/01/12 at 19:16
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
OK Butch...I did look but obviously missed it, but I hand-code mine ... so don't use these 'modern' alternatives ... only trying to be friendly and welcoming to your paying customers :¬(

As I said recently ... won't bother now

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.