GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why I no win GAD?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/01/02 at 15:03
Regular
I bought some magic beans from a man in the street the other day, and he said if I ate them I would win GAD.

Well I ate them, and got terrible wind, but don't seem to have won GAD.

Could anyone please explain to me what the problem is? You don't think that I got ripped off, do you?

Have any of you ever bought magic GAD-winning beans, and did they work for you?

I haven't used them in the past, but they were cheap, so I thought it would be worth trying them. They tasted alright. Not like beans, more like orange flavoured Revels.

Also, it is within the rules to use performance enhancing beans, isn't it? I mean, there's nothing in there to say I can't use them.

I wonder why they didn't work.

God I'm bored.
Thu 31/01/02 at 15:03
Regular
"not dead"
I bought some magic beans from a man in the street the other day, and he said if I ate them I would win GAD.

Well I ate them, and got terrible wind, but don't seem to have won GAD.

Could anyone please explain to me what the problem is? You don't think that I got ripped off, do you?

Have any of you ever bought magic GAD-winning beans, and did they work for you?

I haven't used them in the past, but they were cheap, so I thought it would be worth trying them. They tasted alright. Not like beans, more like orange flavoured Revels.

Also, it is within the rules to use performance enhancing beans, isn't it? I mean, there's nothing in there to say I can't use them.

I wonder why they didn't work.

God I'm bored.
Thu 31/01/02 at 15:04
"I hate that!!!"
Nope that's never happened to me!

Perhaps you were abtucted by aliens and they implanted the memorie into you!
Thu 31/01/02 at 15:05
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
You think that's bad?
I have to wait until 5pm before I can go home and play Medal of Honour.

And I just found out that a fine, fine woman I went to college with is married to an ignorant bloke she used to date and they're married and live in Dorset.

Her 10/10 figure used to get me through many a tedious law lecture, and she was dead clever too.
And after my car accident, she came to visit me and brought me flowers and stuff.
But I was monged on morphine and apparently told her to "p** off" and kept calling her a "Dirty Mexican".

Damn.
Thu 31/01/02 at 15:31
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I've just cracked one out and managed to clear the kitchen.

Excellent
Thu 31/01/02 at 15:37
Regular
"not dead"
Top stuff.

Maybe I should plant my beans in the garden.

Or trade them for a cow.
Thu 31/01/02 at 17:33
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
nice
I think you should try trade them for a cow, maybe even a magic GAD winning cow.
Thu 31/01/02 at 17:37
Regular
"everyone says it"
'God that disguise worked well'

*er-no walks off with a small profit and an empty pack of Minstrels*
Tue 24/01/12 at 14:20
Evenin.....

Are there any plans for tomorrow?

It may be quite blustery with rain later during the night :/

1500 10 °C S 18 mph 37 mph Very Good
1800 9 °C S 19 mph 38 mph Very Good
Night 3 °C SW 8 mph Very Good

I'm not sure I'll be able to make it as there's some dudes filling the cavity walls sometime in the afternoon.

PK
Tue 24/01/12 at 20:08
Meet at the Hare & Hounds at 17:45.

Route to be decided dependant on weather.

PK

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.