GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does Anyone Give A Toss About "The Hacker" ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/01/03 at 20:25
Regular
I don't, and neither should anyone else with half a brain cell either. And yes, it is ironic I've started a topic just for this isn't it ?

Seriously though, who cares ? It's not like any vital info is in your SR accounts is it, and I'm sure any hacker could find something much more interesting to do than first guessing your hotmail addresses, then liking them to SR accounts, just so he/she can post a few messages.

Get a grip people !

~~Belldandy~~
Sun 05/01/03 at 20:25
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
I don't, and neither should anyone else with half a brain cell either. And yes, it is ironic I've started a topic just for this isn't it ?

Seriously though, who cares ? It's not like any vital info is in your SR accounts is it, and I'm sure any hacker could find something much more interesting to do than first guessing your hotmail addresses, then liking them to SR accounts, just so he/she can post a few messages.

Get a grip people !

~~Belldandy~~
Sun 05/01/03 at 20:27
Regular
i don't care. AS LONG AS YOU STOP ACCUsING ME!!!
Sun 05/01/03 at 20:29
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Thanks dad
Sun 05/01/03 at 20:29
Regular
I know you don't give a toss about anything, but I don't particulary want some gimp hacking my MSN, and gaining access to all my e-mails, a lot of which are, of course, private and personnal.

~~cockface~~
Sun 05/01/03 at 20:30
Regular
"we escape....."
funny though
Sun 05/01/03 at 20:32
its me
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Whitestripes wrote:
> I know you don't give a toss about anything, but I don't particulary
> want some gimp hacking my MSN, and gaining access to all my e-mails, a
> lot of which are, of course, private and personnal.
>
>
>
> ~~cockface~~

EXACTLY!!!

and how would u like someone changing your e-mail and SR password meaning you can't access either and you lose all your stats and the number of posts you've made
"+ suspicious minds"
I've 'Been' 'Hacked', and had to start a completely new acount. so It is quite annoying., and he can delete your SR account too, which is not a nice thought to think of. well, he can't delete it, buthe might chnge your details so you cant access it. so It Isn't major, but very, very annoying.
I'm not really bothered about this, er... "hacker" getting into my Hotmail account. It's free, and easily replaced. However, I am slightly more bothered about if he breaks into my SR account as that holds information such as my full address, my real name, my phone number, and a few other things.

People. Don't call him a hacker, because he's not. He's some friendless asinine idiot, who has nothing better to do.
Any idiot can guess names of films, or names. Sheesh.
By the way, I'm Azul.
Sun 05/01/03 at 20:33
"Uzi Lover"
Stop talking about him and he won't get as much as a thrill over it all. Keep going on about it and his lump in his pants will turn into a wet patch. You are feeding his pleasure.

He's getting your emails through the one person he hacked in the first place. So if your on that persons list he may hack etc etc. It's nothing to do with the secuirty in SR I think.

Anyway, shut up about it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.