GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This old dog can still learn some new tricks"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/01/03 at 09:22
Regular
I have found out from y friend that you can actually play th GC discs on another console, which the owner has now got some newly found ties with Ninty.
Do know which console I'm on about? You should since it's the Dreamcast.
I have seen proof that you can play GC games on the Dreamcast.

But I don't really know why we would want to since the GC is all we need to play them on, I just wanted to tell you this info, and if you have a DC could you check it out for yourselves?
Mon 06/01/03 at 09:22
"The Will of D."
I have found out from y friend that you can actually play th GC discs on another console, which the owner has now got some newly found ties with Ninty.
Do know which console I'm on about? You should since it's the Dreamcast.
I have seen proof that you can play GC games on the Dreamcast.

But I don't really know why we would want to since the GC is all we need to play them on, I just wanted to tell you this info, and if you have a DC could you check it out for yourselves?
Mon 06/01/03 at 10:43
Regular
Biggest full of tosh.

It's just not possible, so shut the hell up, and go back to school.
Mon 06/01/03 at 13:02
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Wow! Im goin into town today, i will nip into Game and pick up a dreamcast.
Mon 06/01/03 at 13:22
Regular
Ok lets say it is possible, some how a games machine that has the least power of all 4 consoles can play gc games, the slightest chance that some how, or for some reason, nintendo used discs that could be p;layed on old machines.

Would we want to?

grahpics could never be as good, and also the controler :|

it reminds me when a mate said that it he copyed a ps2 game and put it in a chipped ps1 it would work, he seemed to think that it has the power to play ps2 games, and developers just arnt bringing it on to ps1 cause they need to sell ps2s :S...makes sence...bring games which would wipe out the n64 complelety out on ps2 5 years later cause they didnt want to bring it out on ps1 5 years before cause they needed to sell ps2.

this is the same bloke who thought that shops acorss the country had ps2, xbox and gc years before its release and they just couldnt sell them cause sony etc told them....idiot.
Mon 06/01/03 at 15:22
"The Will of D."
crimbo_person wrote:
> this is the same bloke who thought that shops acorss the country had
> ps2, xbox and gc years before its release and they just couldnt sell
> them cause sony etc told them....idiot.

Who in the blue Hell are you talking about?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.