GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Mortal Kombat Character"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance'.
Mon 06/01/03 at 11:41
Regular
This is a topic that should only now should be laid to rest...I speaking purely from experience of MK 1,2 & 3 on the Megadrive and MK Trilogy on the PS1.

While there are many that would argue the Sub-Zero is the best character, purely because he can freeze you (these people are noticeable from this being the only move they know) i would have to disagree.

Many have come new and old, and comparing them all from Sonja who would be better suited in a lads mag, to Raiden who would look more appropriate in a Chineese Takeaway shop there can be none finer than Noob Saibot.

Noob Saibot (the creation of Tobias Boon one of the programmers on MK) is sheer genius, and his move that stops people attacking you is so good (as well as far fetched from reality) that you can turn your opponents into vegetables within seconds of someone with apparently throat cancer (not a funny issue!) shouting "fight".

Characters were introduced and updated, Jax got new arms, Montero was introduced but was slower than a 70 year old man in a Lada Riva...and the women...just got Uglier...you only need to look at that 4 armed one whos breath smelled of a bad sunday hangover.

So forget Sub-Zero, Lu Kang, Scorpian and all those other loosers, Noob Saibot RULES...and i challange anyone to disagree!!
Mon 06/01/03 at 12:01
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
Marshie wrote:
> Noob Saibot RULES...and i challange anyone to disagree!!

Hold on, I agree, that Noob Saibot rules, he was my favourite.
Mon 06/01/03 at 11:41
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
This is a topic that should only now should be laid to rest...I speaking purely from experience of MK 1,2 & 3 on the Megadrive and MK Trilogy on the PS1.

While there are many that would argue the Sub-Zero is the best character, purely because he can freeze you (these people are noticeable from this being the only move they know) i would have to disagree.

Many have come new and old, and comparing them all from Sonja who would be better suited in a lads mag, to Raiden who would look more appropriate in a Chineese Takeaway shop there can be none finer than Noob Saibot.

Noob Saibot (the creation of Tobias Boon one of the programmers on MK) is sheer genius, and his move that stops people attacking you is so good (as well as far fetched from reality) that you can turn your opponents into vegetables within seconds of someone with apparently throat cancer (not a funny issue!) shouting "fight".

Characters were introduced and updated, Jax got new arms, Montero was introduced but was slower than a 70 year old man in a Lada Riva...and the women...just got Uglier...you only need to look at that 4 armed one whos breath smelled of a bad sunday hangover.

So forget Sub-Zero, Lu Kang, Scorpian and all those other loosers, Noob Saibot RULES...and i challange anyone to disagree!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.