GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey look. I am a Super-Fast-Toad"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/01/02 at 21:20
Regular
You guys.. who tried my Mario Kart Advance challenge. Well I have managed to (when I amazingly bettered my time last night) record the replay and for you lucky people I also uploaded it.

*isn't he nice*

Yes.. I am.. this was mainly for Ortega, but I thought the rest of you people could share the amazing speed of the Toad in my bestest time ever... Now.. if I just knock 0.05 seconds of that time its a World Perfect.

Damn right.

http://us.share.geocities.com/nokyle/mariokart2.mov

Ortega. Have a go if you think you are hard enough :P

Just look at the skill.... and sorry about the camera reflection and the quality.. I really cannot be bothered...

Thanks
er-no
Wed 30/01/02 at 21:20
Regular
"everyone says it"
You guys.. who tried my Mario Kart Advance challenge. Well I have managed to (when I amazingly bettered my time last night) record the replay and for you lucky people I also uploaded it.

*isn't he nice*

Yes.. I am.. this was mainly for Ortega, but I thought the rest of you people could share the amazing speed of the Toad in my bestest time ever... Now.. if I just knock 0.05 seconds of that time its a World Perfect.

Damn right.

http://us.share.geocities.com/nokyle/mariokart2.mov

Ortega. Have a go if you think you are hard enough :P

Just look at the skill.... and sorry about the camera reflection and the quality.. I really cannot be bothered...

Thanks
er-no
Wed 30/01/02 at 21:23
Regular
you are a guy arent you er-no?
Wed 30/01/02 at 21:25
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Nice one! I can't better that, damn! Only 12 seconds off. :D
Wed 30/01/02 at 21:28
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Bah.

Proxy won't let me d'load quicktime, so I can't play .mov
files.

Anyone know anything else that plays them?

And if you say realplayer, I'll shoot you ;)
Wed 30/01/02 at 21:31
Regular
realplayer does

well er-no are you a guy or not?
Wed 30/01/02 at 21:42
Regular
"everyone says it"
Mystique wrote:
> realplayer does

well er-no are you a guy or not?

Last time I checked. Yes. I am a guy.
Wed 30/01/02 at 21:47
Regular
do you consider yourself a manly butch manly guy?
Wed 30/01/02 at 21:52
Regular
"everyone says it"
Mystique wrote:
> do you consider yourself a manly butch manly guy?

Streetwise when outside. Help the local 'WZ' crew find people etc... (my direct enquiries database disk).

Not really built like that.. more of a womens man
Wed 30/01/02 at 21:58
Regular
er-no wrote:
more of a
> womens man

hense the PINK gameboy
Wed 30/01/02 at 22:04
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
That's funny, i did watch the video and at times it looked like u had a pink gameboy, however in other bits it looks like the blue/part seethrough one.

Quick time by the way, wait until my copy of mario kart comes i will prob beat it eventually!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.