GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHAT!?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/01/02 at 20:38
Regular
I said is i-WHAT!? I said is it-WHAT!? Is-WHAT!? I said is it too-WHAT!? Is it too-WHAT!? Too-WHAT!? WHAT!? WHAT!? WHAT!? IS IT TOO OVER?!?!? WHAT!?!?!?!?!

Barely a promo goes by without it now. Lance Storm bitched about it on his website, and he's right. The lower card talent's promos are getting killed out there. WHAT!? was cool, but they've killed it.

*chants "YOU SUCK WHAT!?" along to Angle's music*
Wed 30/01/02 at 20:38
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
I said is i-WHAT!? I said is it-WHAT!? Is-WHAT!? I said is it too-WHAT!? Is it too-WHAT!? Too-WHAT!? WHAT!? WHAT!? WHAT!? IS IT TOO OVER?!?!? WHAT!?!?!?!?!

Barely a promo goes by without it now. Lance Storm bitched about it on his website, and he's right. The lower card talent's promos are getting killed out there. WHAT!? was cool, but they've killed it.

*chants "YOU SUCK WHAT!?" along to Angle's music*
Wed 30/01/02 at 20:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
And the point of this is?
Wed 30/01/02 at 21:01
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
OK, now bare with me here, this is tricky...

WWF FORUM. With posts about the WWF. Like THIS.

I am ASKING PEOPLE if they think the whole WHAT!? thing is a little too over with the fans.

OK?
Wed 30/01/02 at 21:05
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Oh right, ok.

I think that the WHAT phrase has gone too far now because I have heard from someone that they sung what all through the national anthem before SmackDown once and even Austin says that he thinks it has gone too far.

Down with WHAT!
Thu 31/01/02 at 17:48
Regular
"Guess who..."
I think it's great! It gives me something to say when I want to swear! eg. WHAT off you WHATing WHAT!
Get it?

I'm Tazz.
Thu 31/01/02 at 18:41
it's pretty funny when you hear them all shouting what whenever angle finishes a sentance. i say keep the WHAT
Fri 01/02/02 at 09:52
It is funny (especially when it's reacted to, Steph and Kurt do it so well). But it's starting to get old, very, very quickly.

And the only way I can see it stopping , is to turn Stone Cold heel again, and that's not likely to happen, at least anytime soon.

So we're stuck with it for the time being. We can only hope that it just fades away, but while the WWF has Austin, Angle etc playing up to it, they can't complain.

It is a shame it's cutting into everyone else's promo's, though.

Mind you, for once I didn't hear it during Vince's dressing room rants.

Maybe the tide is turning, WHAT?!?!
I said maybe the tide is turning WHAT?!?!?!

etc, etc, ad infinitum...........
Fri 01/02/02 at 16:20
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
I disagree. I think that if Austin stops it, sooner or later everyone else will stop it too.
Fri 01/02/02 at 17:00
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
markh wrote:
> It is funny (especially when it's reacted to, Steph and Kurt do it so well). But
> it's starting to get old, very, very quickly.

And the only way I can see it
> stopping , is to turn Stone Cold heel again, and that's not likely to happen, at
> least anytime soon.

So we're stuck with it for the time being. We can only
> hope that it just fades away, but while the WWF has Austin, Angle etc playing up
> to it, they can't complain.

It is a shame it's cutting into everyone else's
> promo's, though.

Mind you, for once I didn't hear it during Vince's dressing
> room rants.

Maybe the tide is turning, WHAT?!?!
I said maybe the tide is
> turning WHAT?!?!?!

etc, etc, ad
> infinitum...........

Can I say that in the earlier part of the post you made there that I agree about Angle reacting well. But while Angle wants this to be happening right now, some other superstars don't. Jericho and Taker, to name 2 guys, have expressed their feelings about it to the WWF and let's just say they are not happy.

You may be seeing the end of what. I mean, it's not as if Austin does it any more much does he?
Fri 01/02/02 at 21:41
Regular
"..."
What's the point in a wrestler complaining to the WWF about it?It's not like they can do anything to stop it. Bitter whingeing methinks...but that would be typical, particularly of the Undertaker...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.