GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This forums getting rubbish"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/01/03 at 15:17
Regular
seven 'Hacker' threads, drunk cow's new accounts spamming it up further with there poor atempts to be fun, a load of 'confessions' about the 'Hacker' and no mystique posts.

Time I baggered off.
Mon 06/01/03 at 18:48
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
AfroJoe wrote:

> Life, Ninty, Sony, Sport. Go there, they're all better than this.

Sony is crap, it's just like this, only worse, with more newbies, and less funnier posts.
Mon 06/01/03 at 18:46
Regular
"I like cheese"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Life, Ninty, Sony, Sport. Go there, they're all better than this.

*AHEM* AJ.

*AHEM*!!!

:D
Mon 06/01/03 at 18:40
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
No no no.

Please don't come to Life. Please.
Mon 06/01/03 at 17:32
"+ suspicious minds"
I usually go here if the main topic in ninty has fizzled out, but today i'ts just completely devoid of anything.
Mon 06/01/03 at 17:10
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Glad things are well then IB (?), I agree with your comments about this forum, and I for one am too busy recently, got a job which finally compliments the reasons why I slogged it out in the education system for so long.
Mon 06/01/03 at 17:05
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
:-D

You know I don't mean all of that, don't you?

Yes, not all of it, just most of it.

:-D
Mon 06/01/03 at 17:05
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
This forum has ALWAYS been rubbish.

Sorry to break that to you.

Ever since I've been here, which is around 550 days, and although that hasn't been as long as quite a few of you, this forum has been filled with pointless, meaningless, and just crap... umm... crap. Yes, crap crap.

People like gerrid, Microchips and SHEEPY bring this place to life a little, and make it enjoyable at times, but really, I'd much rather be in some other forum, where there's actually something to talk about, unlike what some newbie got for his birthday, how many monkeys Mystique has in her jar, or what J Savo did after he got a pipe cleaner stuck up his rear.

Life, Ninty, Sony, Sport. Go there, they're all better than this.
Mon 06/01/03 at 16:35
Regular
who are you and what have you done with TS!? This isn't a PS2 loving post! I'm confused.....
Mon 06/01/03 at 16:29
Regular
Insane Bartender wrote:
> I've left. I just enjoy watching this forum slowly go down the pan,
> and thought I would stick my nose in to laugh at it all.

Sorry is there something funny about your nose? Then again everyone has got the abillity to make someone laugh yours just happens to be your nose.
Mon 06/01/03 at 16:21
"Darkness, always"
I've left. I just enjoy watching this forum slowly go down the pan, and thought I would stick my nose in to laugh at it all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.