GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"booker t back stage"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/01/02 at 18:51
Regular
booker t is talking to m.cole.

"if theres any wrestlers out there who rekon they can beat the booker man then come face me in the ring,any man or any two men,ill fight who ever there is to get a title shot."
Sun 03/02/02 at 22:50
Regular
"pro evo fan"
ok,thought i try and make it abit like real wwf where they always do bag stage chants and stuff ill limit it now.
Sun 03/02/02 at 09:11
Regular
"..."
barker2k wrote:
> soory guys,thougth it would be fun,but guess it aint,cause not many pp, used to
> challenge other ppl,i didnt mean to call you i was i a mood,sorry,ill stop doing
> booker backstage

You don't have to stop. Just don't do it so often!
Sun 03/02/02 at 02:47
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Tazz! Look what you done to the poor guy; why, I'm mighty ashamed of you now.

*turns away in disgust, then gets attack by 37 rabid frogs*
Sun 03/02/02 at 00:56
Regular
"pro evo fan"
soory guys,thougth it would be fun,but guess it aint,cause not many pp, used to challenge other ppl,i didnt mean to call you i was i a mood,sorry,ill stop doing booker backstage.
Sat 02/02/02 at 07:46
Regular
"Guess who..."
These topics are just a load of cr@p! I'm always seeing them! 'BOOKER T IS BACKSTAGE!!' 'BOOKER T IS ISSUEING A CHALLENGE!!' I'm damn sick of it!! Oh yeah, I know why The Exterminater accepted Barker_2k's challenge; he was clearly desperate for a match!!
Wed 30/01/02 at 19:23
Regular
Barke_2k wrote: wa**er

I wasn't calling you Barker_2K im just saying stop making challenges with Booker T, don't even bother calling me.
Wed 30/01/02 at 19:17
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Don't make so many of these topics Barker. I'll just say that. Scott is right.

And, Exterminator, you can't face Booker T unless you use your CAW guy, which you might want to, but you might not.
Wed 30/01/02 at 19:03
Regular
"pro evo fan"
you got a problem with booker ? meat me in da ring wa**er
Wed 30/01/02 at 18:53
Regular
Barker_2k could you lay off the challenges with Booker T all the time, your always doing it and it gets boring and hardly anyone replys.
Wed 30/01/02 at 18:53
"©opy Right™"
Ill face you in the ring booker T

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.