GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Should I buy A X-BOX"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/01/02 at 18:21
Regular
I been lookin at the Xbox and it kinda look cool but there isn't many games for it when it come out So I'am askin is it really worth it?
Wed 30/01/02 at 20:47
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
swander87 wrote:
> AN X-BOX. AN. AN. Not A X-BOX. AN X-BOX. God DAMN...

Does it matter?

:)
Wed 30/01/02 at 20:43
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Fatal Furby wrote:
by the way halo is comming to the pc.

Yes but when. Microsoft could even cancel it, as it was suppose to be released on the PC ages ago, but mircosoft wanted it to be a X-Box exclusive. Also look on the case of the game. It says X-Box exclusive on it. All X-Box only games will display this mark.
Wed 30/01/02 at 20:40
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> swander87 wrote:
> AN X-BOX. AN. AN. Not A X-BOX. AN X-BOX. God
> DAMN...

By the way, it's Xbox, not X-BOX.

Uh, yeah. 'swhat I said...

*runs*
Wed 30/01/02 at 20:38
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
swander87 wrote:
> AN X-BOX. AN. AN. Not A X-BOX. AN X-BOX. God DAMN...

By the way, it's Xbox, not X-BOX.
Wed 30/01/02 at 20:38
adrian wrote:
Yes, but does he want to play an X-Box exclusive game like Halo.

by the way halo is comming to the pc.
Wed 30/01/02 at 20:37
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Yes, buy it.

1) It has a staggering six games at launch, far more than almost all of Nintendo's console releases.

2) Snuggly says so

3) It's not my money you're spending
Wed 30/01/02 at 20:36
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Fatal Furby wrote:
> my advise is don't get a XBox get some other console, most of the XB games are
> availible on pc, ps2 or GC

Yes, but does he want to play an X-Box exclusive game like Halo. All 3 consoles have games like Tony Hawks, SSX Tricky e.t.c. What you have to work out is whether the X-Box only games are the other games you would buy. Or would you like to have the PS2 only games aswell or the GC only games.

If he wants the X-Box only games then he would want an X-Box. If he wants the GC only games, he should get a GC.
Wed 30/01/02 at 20:33
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
AN X-BOX. AN. AN. Not A X-BOX. AN X-BOX. God DAMN...
Wed 30/01/02 at 20:30
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
The X-Bx is a supurb console...

Although, a people have said before it depends on which consoles games appeal to you the most...

And if you cant decide after that... go for the PS2...

It seems to be the most 'mid' (mid price, adverage game mix, etc...) of the consoles comming?

As for not buying one because of the launch lineup... there will be more games being released for the console, the inital releases arnt it...

Alternativly... you can wait until Christmas, when the first X-Box price cut shuold probaby come into pay, and there will be a good selection of games to choose from?
Wed 30/01/02 at 20:18
my advise is don't get a XBox get some other console, most of the XB games are availible on pc, ps2 or GC

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.