GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Video Rental Shops"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/01/03 at 19:53
Regular
It came to me in a dream. Well actually it didn't, but when I went to my friends house, we all brought our games. Many were incredible multiplayer games, such as Timesplitters 2, Pro Evolution Soccer 2, and stuff like that. Unfortunately the problem we had was only 2 people could play, as we had no Multi-taps. So surely it would be a good idea for Global Video and co. to sell peripherals? I for one would rent them out every so often. Anyone else?
Mon 06/01/03 at 23:00
I rent most games from Blockbuster when they come out before I go and spend my hard earned forty british pounds on the game.

I would rent a peripheral if it was a reasonable price as I normally play one player games and not very often indulge in multiplayer, but would be willing to rent a multi-tap or controller if needs be...

I just can't wait until the network adapter comes (if ever) so I can play a multiplayer game in the comfort of my own home, on my own against someone other than the computer.

Why?
Mon 06/01/03 at 20:10
Wow! Wheres that then?
Mon 06/01/03 at 20:03
CDouch wrote:
> Apex video by me does. They even rent out consoles.

Cool how expensive it that though?
Mon 06/01/03 at 19:59
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Apex video by me does. They even rent out consoles.
Mon 06/01/03 at 19:58
Yeh but people would only ever really rent multitaps and extra controllers but if normal rent shops did this i would probs do it
Mon 06/01/03 at 19:58
Regular
choices is better
Mon 06/01/03 at 19:56
Regular
"Black pepper?"
Yeah, it would be a good idea. They'd get more money.

Why do oyu go Global Video, they have a crap range of games. Well where I am anyway, I tend to go Video Box.
Mon 06/01/03 at 19:53
It came to me in a dream. Well actually it didn't, but when I went to my friends house, we all brought our games. Many were incredible multiplayer games, such as Timesplitters 2, Pro Evolution Soccer 2, and stuff like that. Unfortunately the problem we had was only 2 people could play, as we had no Multi-taps. So surely it would be a good idea for Global Video and co. to sell peripherals? I for one would rent them out every so often. Anyone else?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.