GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR question Re: gamecube games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/01/02 at 14:17
Regular
Hey guys i was wondering, since GAD gamecube game claims were originally stopped because the price of the games were unknown , well now that gamecube games are not going to exceed the £50 limit there are on claims, could you allow us to start claiming them again please?
Wed 30/01/02 at 14:17
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Hey guys i was wondering, since GAD gamecube game claims were originally stopped because the price of the games were unknown , well now that gamecube games are not going to exceed the £50 limit there are on claims, could you allow us to start claiming them again please?
Wed 30/01/02 at 14:38
Regular
"Long time no see!"
You'll be able to claim them once they're in SR's database, at UKgamecube.com! And that won't be untill after Millia in Cannes, at least. But at least you can wait a while, as you have upto 90 days to claim.
Wed 30/01/02 at 15:23
Regular
Just one week away...

Does anyone think that Nintendo will bring the launch forward?
Wed 30/01/02 at 16:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Strafex wrote:
> Just one week away...

Does anyone think that Nintendo will bring the launch
> forward?

I know they should, but whether they will or not is a different story.
Wed 30/01/02 at 18:12
Regular
"everyone says it"
Strafex wrote:
> Just one week away...

Does anyone think that Nintendo will bring the launch
> forward?

I see it as a good decision on Nintendos behalf. I know you want a GameCube, and I want a GameCube. However, at the time of launch the Resident Evil movie will be being released. The World Cup will be about to start.... if you look at the launch line up.. you just might see a pattern.

Critics worldwide have admired Nintendo's plan and have given it a thumbs up. Lets not rush them :)
Wed 30/01/02 at 18:17
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
er-no wrote:
Critics worldwide have admired Nintendo's plan and have given it a
> thumbs up. Lets not rush them :)

Does anyone outside Europe give a monkeys?
Wed 30/01/02 at 18:17
Regular
"everyone says it"
Armatige Shanks wrote:
> er-no wrote:
Critics worldwide have admired Nintendo's plan and have given it
> a
> thumbs up. Lets not rush them :)

Does anyone outside Europe give a
> monkeys?

*points to a tree*

That one! :-) Its called Shigsy.. what a smile.
Wed 30/01/02 at 18:43
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
You shoudl give Nintendo a lot of respect for the money there going to save everyone! Ps2 shoudl be reduced in price and so will xbox, meaning that we will be getting cheaper consoles than b4! Even if we have to wait, a g e s.
Wed 30/01/02 at 18:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Prodigy wrote:
> You shoudl give Nintendo a lot of respect for the money there going to save
> everyone! Ps2 shoudl be reduced in price and so will xbox, meaning that we will
> be getting cheaper consoles than b4! Even if we have to wait, a g e s.

GC will come out at half the price of the XBox and a couple of months later so the XBox will never be cheaper, meaning, if you're strapped for cash then you'll go for a Cube.

Why I cquoted your message I don't know. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.