GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sporting Event Of Choice?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/01/02 at 12:19
Regular
If you could travel to and watch (for free) any sporting event anywhere in the world, which one would you choose?

Mine would be the Milan Derby in the San Siro (football obviously).
Wed 30/01/02 at 19:40
Regular
"Whatever!"
Barcelona v Real Madrid!!!
Wed 30/01/02 at 19:33
Shadow wrote:
> The World Cup Final in Japan.

Same here .....would love to go there.
Wed 30/01/02 at 19:25
superbowl
Wed 30/01/02 at 17:01
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Mine would be the Belguim Grand Prix. I love that track!
Wed 30/01/02 at 16:43
Regular
"Great Scott's"
My choice would be the San Siro Derby too, it has everything, goals, red cards, great players, atmosphere, what more could you ask for!
Wed 30/01/02 at 12:32
Regular
The World Cup Final in Japan.
Wed 30/01/02 at 12:19
Regular
If you could travel to and watch (for free) any sporting event anywhere in the world, which one would you choose?

Mine would be the Milan Derby in the San Siro (football obviously).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.