GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Good game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/01/03 at 14:56
Regular
Ok, I have a game to claim. Have no idea what to get.
Can you help?

I have a PS2 and Gamecube.

Recent games I got include
GTA Vice City
The Getaway
Timesplitters 2
Pro Evo2

I have no idea what is out at the moment that is really worth getting.
Also what games are comming out soon on either console that are must haves?

May claim something like Legend of Zelda, Rocky but I need more ideas before making my mind up.
Help please.
Fri 10/01/03 at 16:57
Regular
Dr Z wrote:

> >
> Is Sly Cooper a proper action game or some kind of Ratchet and Clank
> platformer?

A sturdy mix.
Thu 09/01/03 at 15:28
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
thanks DC.

May as well claim that then.
Thu 09/01/03 at 14:21
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I rented Resi 0 and it's even better than the first resi for the cube. I thought the partner swapping would be confusing and unorganized but it was great. There are tons of new features and Great visuals. Besides that game I think you should get Mario Party 4 but I haven't really played that game. It wont stop me from getting it though.

I blab alot about GameCube games but there is also lots of good games on the PS2 that I haven't played so I'm just telling you what I KNOW is good in my opinion.

Ps.cheese
Thu 09/01/03 at 14:17
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Spent a while looking through the release dates and there is a lot of games out around march, some that look good, and loads that seem pretty pants. Gave up looking for decent games after a while.

Resident Evil 0 it is unless someone suggests soemthing that is already out which is a must have.
Tue 07/01/03 at 20:25
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Get Die Hard Vendetta.
Tue 07/01/03 at 20:21
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
With Wayans.
Tue 07/01/03 at 20:20
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
And why would anyone want Mortal Kombat? Unless it's a new improved version.
Tue 07/01/03 at 19:55
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
He said he has The Getaway.
Tue 07/01/03 at 19:41
"griever"
the getaway
the two towers
ratchet and clank
mortal kombat
Tue 07/01/03 at 19:35
Regular
"i like cars!!!!!!"
i would say the getaway or gtavc i would go for the getaway if you like swearing and blood.gtavc is good if you like guns you get some out of this world guns on there. but i would go for the getaway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.