GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Problem uploading avatar images"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/01/12 at 22:47
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Just tried to upload a new image to replace my existing chat forum 'avatar' ....

"Attention: There was a problem uploading your image, please contact our Support Department on 0871 210 9977 for further assistance."

EDIT: Using IE8 and Firefox 9

Not really worth a phone call, is it?

EDIT: Still not working. Will delete avatar image though! Tried .jpg and .gif. Neither work, same error message as above.

New thread Hmmm
Mon 30/01/12 at 18:59
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
:¬D
Mon 30/01/12 at 17:04
"Are you sure?"
Mon 30/01/12 at 16:45
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Dragonlance wrote:

Hmmm ...

Awesome, you got it :D
Mon 30/01/12 at 15:50
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Warhunt wrote:
EDIT: Also, this thread seems wrong somehow. Can't put my finger on it. There is a certain lack of something usual :S

Hmmm ...
Mon 30/01/12 at 15:42
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
webcity1 wrote:
you were wrong DragonLance it was worth the trouble =;-)

Matter of opinion there I reckon :)

What is it?

EDIT: Also, this thread seems wrong somehow. Can't put my finger on it. There is a certain lack of something usual :S
Sun 29/01/12 at 21:58
Regular
"a pint of plain..."
you were wrong DragonLance it was worth the trouble =;-)
Mon 23/01/12 at 11:36
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Thanks dean5, just back from dropping Mrs DL in Nottingham to go shopping!! Will give it a go :¬)

EDIT: All seems to have gone well ... just awaiting approval :¬D

Thanks again, DL
Mon 23/01/12 at 10:02
Staff Moderator
"Mr Dean"
Just to let you know, our systems team have confirmed that this issue has now been resolved, so you should now be able to update the avatar in your forum profile.
Sun 22/01/12 at 10:12
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Thanks dean5 ... much appreciated :¬)
Sun 22/01/12 at 09:57
Staff Moderator
"Mr Dean"
It seems as though this may be a general issue because I'm getting the same error when attempting to upload an avatar. To be sure it's not browser specific, I was using Firefox 9.0.1.

I've passed a systems ticket downstairs so that our systems team can have a look at this Monday morning when they're in.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.