GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What ever happened to the game servers SR/freeola used to have?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Quake 3'.
Tue 07/01/03 at 20:19
Regular
Well the title says it all i was looking through my list of Quake 3 servers i have on my computer and was surprised when i saw the Special Reserve one i forgot all about it so i tried to connect and no luck.

I was just wondering what happened to it although to be honest i can't remember the server ever getting busy any way
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Tue 07/01/03 at 20:19
Well the title says it all i was looking through my list of Quake 3 servers i have on my computer and was surprised when i saw the Special Reserve one i forgot all about it so i tried to connect and no luck.

I was just wondering what happened to it although to be honest i can't remember the server ever getting busy any way

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.