GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tenchu 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tenchu 3'.
Tue 07/01/03 at 21:19
Regular
Does anyone remember Tenchu? It took most people by surprise and was very good indeed. It is a shame that not enough people were willing to try something new, but Tenchu 2 was a bit more popular and an even better game. I have high expectations for Tenchu 3, but I still don't know any details, of graphics, gameplay, multiplayer, features... Does anyone know anything interesting about this game or a web site which features information on it?
Wed 08/01/03 at 18:38
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
Rogiboy wrote:
> i never played the sequel. Now you've mentioned it, i'm going to try and find a copy.

Tenchu 2 is really good and it will set you back around £10 or something, you can probably get it in a bargain bin as well, it has a cool level editor to boot!
Wed 08/01/03 at 15:52
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
The same company made "Way of the Samurai" for PS2, which is also very good, although it's quite different in gameplay from Tenchu.
Wed 08/01/03 at 08:03
Regular
"Party Hard"
There were a couple of VERY small previews in a few PS2 magazines a while back, but nothing since then. I have to agree that Tenchu was fantastic, even though it was extremely tough, but i never played the sequel. Now you've mentioned it, i'm going to try and find a copy.
Tue 07/01/03 at 21:19
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
Does anyone remember Tenchu? It took most people by surprise and was very good indeed. It is a shame that not enough people were willing to try something new, but Tenchu 2 was a bit more popular and an even better game. I have high expectations for Tenchu 3, but I still don't know any details, of graphics, gameplay, multiplayer, features... Does anyone know anything interesting about this game or a web site which features information on it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.