GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"!!GAMEADAY FAQ!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/01/03 at 23:00
Regular
Over the years that Gameaday has existed there has been some nagging questions that always come our way. I have made this FAQ list to help you clueless ones along the way.

Q. HOW DO I WIN GAMEADAY?
A. GAMEADAY is a secret cult/competition that only the best humans, monsters, demons, and AfroJoe can be a part of. To win a free game from GAMEADAY you must go through a few random missions set for each day. For example, yesterday Parr won a free game for swallowing a whole tricycle. Hey we didn’t say GAMEADAY was easy!

Q. I'M NOT A FULL MEMBER, CAN I STILL WIN?
A. NO! You can’t win! To become a member of GAMEADAY you must pass a strict initiation which you must eat 20 times your weight in cow brains while having a bucket of pig manure strapped to your nose and having lemon slices jammed in your eye balls that have been dipped in acid and also while being beat up by an England punk gang. Oh, yea and you have to do all this while hopping on one leg. Just think of all the fun you’re going to have when you’re done with it and it will go by much faster.

Q. I USED TO BE A MEMBER, AND NOW I'VE WON. HELP!
A. Seeing that you were a member and then did something like make fun of or question the GAMEADAY god MooMoo HakaShoe and for that get removed from GAMEADAY, you will have to do a dance for all of the GAMEADAY cult(in the nude) and rub on small old ladies on the streets. This will bring you back into our little club. But to win is a different story. If you are a formally banned member you could only win if you jump off the GAMEADAY headquarters(which is 25 floors). If you die from the fall we will be buried along with your free game...... in the garbage dump. Hey, we aren’t rich.

Q. WHAT MAKES FOR A WINNING GAMEADAY ENTRY?
A. You have to do the mission of the day in a special matter. Of course more than one person will complete the task each day so the one that does it the most creatively wins. You also instantly win if your name is Drunk Cow only because that name is brilliant and deserves a free game by itself.

Q. I'VE WON, HOW DO I CLAIM MY PRIZE?
A. To claim the game you want as your GAMEADAY prize you have to do another interesting ritual. You have to tattoo the name of the game on your body(or the body of a small defenseless little brother) then take a picture of the tattoo and mail it to us at 666 S.W. 666 street Hells, England 66666. Designs on the tattoo are optional.

Q. CAN I ORDER A GAME THAT ISN'T OUT YET?
A. Yes. But you have to get it yourself. Go into the game maker’s industry and steal the game from them without them noticing. I know this isn’t much of a prize but there will be a “I’m hardcore” sticker mailed to you if you don’t get caught.

Q. HOW LONG WILL MY PRIZE TAKE TO ARRIVE?
A. To get your prize to the winner’s house we make our mailman that has no legs to drive over there on car and deliver to you himself. Of course this might take a while but the game is worth it. And if the game wasn’t worth it and it ends up being rubbish you could always spit on the tattoo you got to get that game and try rubbing it off with a rag.

Q. CAN I CLAIM SOMETHING ELSE FOR MY PRIZE?
A. We have a huge stock of goat blood and a few fingers left over by some of the member’s missions for some certain days. If you want we could pay for surgery for a month but how does that compare to a 50 dollar piece of software!

Q. WHY HAVEN'T I WON YET?
A. If you have done your mission and put a special piece of flare in each of your GAMEADAY attempts, most likely the GAMEADAY leaders just don’t like you. You must smell or something. Take a shower, lose some weight, and please put some cloths on. And no, small pink underwear doesn’t count as “cloths”! This is some of the members that the GAMEADAY leaders just may not like-Tribute-Parr-Memorandum- and anyone that’s name begins with “Asher”.

Q. THE GAMEADAY WINNERS LIST HASN'T BEEN UPDATED. WHY?
A. The leaders of GAMEADAY make a list and hang it up at the lounge every morning (excluding weekends). If they are late posting up the list they are probably just hung over from the last night or just at the local Men’s Club. Be patient! If you are seen not being patient someone will be forced to shoot you in the leg with a rifle. Rules are rules!

Q. I FOUND A COPIED REVIEW, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
A. If you ask this question you obviously mean “review” to mean mission attempt. If someone is copying someone else’s style on doing missions please call all your mates to his or her house and beat them over the head with a brick. It’s obligated!

Q. WHY AREN'T MY CHAT STATS UPDATING?
A. Every 10 days you have been a member you learn how to speak with grammar and using “sentences” because most of the member’s have an IQ of -87. This improves your chat stats. If they are not updated every 10 days you just have to deal with it. You big baby!

Hope this helps on your trip down the GAMEADAY Hall of Fame.

Drunk
Wed 08/01/03 at 19:09
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
You spelt "clothes" wrong, twice.

Americans eh!

*hums united states of whatever*

Funny read though.
Wed 08/01/03 at 18:55
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Well done Smerc in making an idiot of yourself!

You had to dissect my post didn't you?

Didn't it occur that me shouting, 'kill him' means that I don't mean the post seriously?

I've now read the whole thing, it still only made me laugh in that one place, don't go throwing a tantrum becuase I didn't like it!

Just hush...
Wed 08/01/03 at 18:21
Regular
"$hit happens"
The idea could be simalair but why does it matter, how many CP's have there been, and i am sure you have taken part in more than one and maybe even done one.
Sounds to me like someone wasd a moody Mandy and then realised it was good and didnt want to admit it
: p

Nice post DC and it is worthy of a GAD i think.
keep it up
Wed 08/01/03 at 11:10
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I don't care if it has been done before because mine is better because I am the bezt and that's because I'm Drunk Cow. Because.
Wed 08/01/03 at 10:40
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Very nice.

:-)

But yes, I do remember it being done before. Ah well, good stuff anyway.
Tue 07/01/03 at 23:34
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
phi11ip wrote:
> Yeah I must read posts before making random accusations...
>
> The titles the same!

SO!

> He's copied it!

From where?

And it is still good.

> Kill the drunkard!

No, I wont.

> Kill him!

Like I said, No I wont.

> "For example, yesterday Parr won a free game for swallowing a
> whole tricycle. Hey we didn’t say GAMEADAY was easy! "

LOL

> OK, that was the only bit that really made me laugh, I'm in a
> miserable mood so I didn't find anything else of it very funny. Other
> people may think differently, I may think differently if I was to read
> past the first paragraph too...

If that bit made you laugh why didn't you finish the rest of the story then, IDIOT.

Anyway, I seem to think that Drunk Cow's topic are actually good, least he has something "GOOD", to post.

Due to that you have bored me, I am going.
Tue 07/01/03 at 23:24
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
O.....kay......you are fast to make accusasions dude.
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I read the whole thing.

Unfortunately.

:¬)
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
Drunk Cow wrote:
> Oh, and thank you Smerc for actually reading it.

No prob, I like your topics anyway Drunk Cow.
Tue 07/01/03 at 23:23
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Yeah I must read posts before making random accusations...

The titles the same!

He's copied it!

Kill the drunkard!

Kill him!

"For example, yesterday Parr won a free game for swallowing a whole tricycle. Hey we didn’t say GAMEADAY was easy! "

OK, that was the only bit that really made me laugh, I'm in a miserable mood so I didn't find anything else of it very funny. Other people may think differently, I may think differently if I was to read past the first paragraph too...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.