GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamer Tags - Post them here"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/01/03 at 09:07
Regular
And mine is -

bonus uk

Funky, the only game I've got is Mech Assault, and I'm in the middle of my coursework and exam finals for Uni semester one, I'll be playing some at the weekend though if anyone thinks they're up to it.
Tue 21/01/03 at 12:32
Mines buddhistfist, feel free to challange me and be destroyed, im on unreal looking for worthy competitors, bring it on!
Mon 20/01/03 at 22:15
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Now come on Mav, thats not very appropriate - you're a Ninty who plays Nintendo's big games, there is a much more suitable tag for you !

Ponce

;-) JK !
Mon 20/01/03 at 21:23
Regular
Erm.. Arthur?
Mon 20/01/03 at 21:21
I'm an online gamer (PC) my online tag is OakeyDokey, go figure <3
Mon 13/01/03 at 17:33
Tag = Olympic Hero

You wont see me because I decided to take a hammer to my X-Box after XBL started to be annoying. =P
Mon 13/01/03 at 15:25
"Lemon eyewash"
mine is 'the mutz nutz' but before you go searching for me don't bother as i don't really have x box live..................yet

so why did i post at all?
Sun 12/01/03 at 20:38
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
My tag is Savatt

Was playing Moto GP and Mech Assault earlier. Took awhile to get some kills on the board though cause players kept doing a runner when they started losing. Ugh, hate that.
Anyway, anyone who wants to add me to their buddy list, feel free. ;-)
Sun 12/01/03 at 16:32
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Star Fury
Thu 09/01/03 at 19:35
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
WiCkEd

;op
Thu 09/01/03 at 19:31
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
do u have live then

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.