GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"my post dissapered?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/01/03 at 09:38
Regular
Was it cost i was advertisin another site sellin games cheaper than SR.

I guess it was, sorry SR.
Thu 09/01/03 at 16:14
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
oasismark wrote:
> Asher D wrote:
> It's 29.90 at *games shop which is drastically inferior to Special
> Reserve*
>
> I have no brians, please tell me which shop you mean.

Anyone know which shop Asher D is talkin about?
Thu 09/01/03 at 09:26
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
Asher D wrote:
> It's 29.90 at *games shop which is drastically inferior to Special
> Reserve*

I have no brians, please tell me which shop you mean.
Wed 08/01/03 at 20:49
Back to the question, that happened to one of my posts once. You know there was that David Beckham rumour? Well I just kinda posted it on. I made it clear it was a RUMOUR though.
Wed 08/01/03 at 19:30
Regular
It's 29.90 at *games shop which is drastically inferior to Special Reserve*
Wed 08/01/03 at 17:14
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
I tried play.com.

Rocky is £34.99, it's the only game i'm after at the min, but cheers!
Wed 08/01/03 at 17:09
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The best places to look for bargain games are game retailers either in the high street or online. However, Play.com have a sale on now with quite a few PS2 games selling as low as £12.99, a good place to start.
Wed 08/01/03 at 16:49
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
cipro wrote:
> Oh yeah I remember, you said supermarkets where a good place to find
> bargain games because Sainsbury's are selling Deus Ex for £12,
> which is a good price.
>
> Trouble is, when I looked at the sainsbury's web-site for their PS2
> line up, all of the top 10 games where £39,99 or more, some of
> them even had a RRP of £49.99!!!!!

Well i just thought i'd let people know where there are cheap games, i never said they were the newest top ten games. Sorry if i mislead ya.

Not everyone can afford the newest games at £40 - £45 as soon as they come out. So some people (like me) wait a few months till the prices come down a bit. Hence, what i said in my original post, i'm looking for Rocky which came out in November i think.

I've scoured the net and can't get it cheaper that £33. Only toys r us have it at £19.99. I even phoned up to ask about stock, they said they had it. i went down, and they didn't have any in. Lyin bleeders!
Wed 08/01/03 at 16:30
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Oh yeah I remember, you said supermarkets where a good place to find bargain games because Sainsbury's are selling Deus Ex for £12, which is a good price.

Trouble is, when I looked at the sainsbury's web-site for their PS2 line up, all of the top 10 games where £39,99 or more, some of them even had a RRP of £49.99!!!!!
Wed 08/01/03 at 12:18
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
did your spell-checker disappear as well ?
Wed 08/01/03 at 09:39
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
Well NOT advertisin, but others have mentioned the same kind of thing, saying games are cheaper elsewhere.

Just seams strange

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.