GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bloody hell...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/01/03 at 09:38
Regular
It's snowing outside.

A lot.

I'm in Westminster (Central London)
Wed 08/01/03 at 18:54
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
Why...can't...it...just...SNOW?
I saw the weather forecast this morning, showing snow all around Bristol, but not in Bristol, I even saw some small snowflakes, for about 5 minutes, which then stopped. Bristol hasn't seen proper snow since 1996! Ridiculous. The annoying thing is that the temperature (+windchill) is around -7!
All of you lucky people with snow, heed my advice! Arrange for a group of you and your friends to be ill on the same day, then go sledding or snowball fighting for a whole day (I know I shouldn't enjoy those things anymore, but I can't help it).
Wed 08/01/03 at 18:41
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Haha, and I am all purple!

Gerrid, does that mean they let you out in your mocks? You monkfish! We had to stay in and "revise" when we didn't have and exam. This "revising" period usually involved sitting still and doing absolutely nothing whatsoever. How can you revise for an Art exam. Tell me?
Wed 08/01/03 at 18:29
Gah!!
I'm a... a.... a n00b again!
Meh!
I really need to sort out my account...
It feels all... funny... and tingly...
Wed 08/01/03 at 18:28
Sorry, but I loved the way you put "I'm in Westminster (Central London)"
I'm over 300 miles away and even I know where it is!
;-)
Wed 08/01/03 at 16:41
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
We got 5 inches odd in Upminster!

I built a 7ft snowman but had a massive fight with the schoolkids coming home and now it's 5ft!

And a car went too fast round the corner outside my house and smashed into a tree!

A brand new MG!
Wed 08/01/03 at 16:22
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
It was icy last night and I fell on my behind twice, both times in front of people.

They laughed, I cried

THE END

It's more mushy and soggy today because it rained, which means a lot more ice tonight. I'm staying in.
Wed 08/01/03 at 15:53
"slightlyshortertagl"
I'm at school there.

The school next to the abbey.

Westminster School :-D

*remembers what dad told him about telling people where you go to school*

damn. i never told you that :-P
Wed 08/01/03 at 14:05
"Darth Vader 3442321"
HalloHowArtThou wrote:
> It's snowing outside.
>
> A lot.
>
> I'm in Westminster (Central London)

Freakyish, I'm in Victoria St...I overlook the Cathedral, impressive view when covered with snow. Some big chunky flakes were falling earlier, though not the chocolate kind. Sigh.

What you doing in Westm?
Wed 08/01/03 at 12:25
Regular
"bit of a brain"
There are like 4 inches of snow where I am in london.
We all went into the french exam when it was a light dusting, and came back to a veritable feast of the fluffy white stuff.
We made a huge boulder of snow (it was huge) and rolled it down a hill.
Good times. I even managed to take some pictures.
And it's still coming down pretty strong.
And it started at the same time as my first exam and (I hope) won't stop till the last day.
Wed 08/01/03 at 10:51
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Yeah, it's not even settling yet. Snow harder damnit! Harder! I want a snowstorm or a blizzard of Antarctic proportions!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.