GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Batman Forawhile!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Batman Forever'.
Wed 08/01/03 at 12:17
Regular
Somewhere deep in Tony Mansions...

"Loki, get me a cup of coffee."

"Yes sir."

"Actually, get me an apple as well..."

"Yes sir."

"...And a three course meal..."

"Yes sir."

"...And bring the TV through here too..."

"Yes sir."

"...And do it all at once."

"Yes sir."

Tony begins to smoke a pipe as Loki wanders off to collect what Tony asked for. Loki staggers back through towards Tony carrying what seems to be a 'snack'. Unfortunately for him, due to walking too fast and tripping over a wire, he falls forward, his head goes through the TV and somehow his feet land in the fireplace.

"Oh my god! That TV cost me £3000!! You'd better clean that up, get me a new apple, cup of coffee, three course meal and pay for that TV. I'll just take it out of your wages, so you won't be getting paid for the next 10 years, ok?"

"Yes si..."

"Maybe we should get you to a doctor. You have got glass embedded into your face after all"

"Ye..."

"Hang on, I'll just finish my pipe..."

After hours and hours of waiting, Tony finally finished his pipe and called for the doctor. Loki turned out to be okay, although he should be able to walk for the next year and his sense of direction won't be what it used to be.

"Loki, are you feeling better now?"

"Well, a bit."

"Ah good. Go and get me a sandwich then."

"But, sir, the doctor said..."

"Who cares what he says, I'm not paying you for nothing!"

"No, you're not paying me at all."

"Just get me a sandwich, it's not hard."

"You haven't just had a TV inside your head, if it's so easy, you do it."

"Erm... have a look, Countdown's on!"

Loki, tries to get and ends up falling over, but after about 15 attempts, he manages to stagger through to the kitchen. Maybe Tony singing along to countdown was putting him off. Loki comes back holding two pieces of bread with an apple in between.

"Here's your sandwich, sir."

Although looking a little surprised, a sandwich is a sandwich, and Countdown was on, so arguing would be stupid.

"Loki, would you say you're fit enough too drive."

"Well the doctor sai..."

"Ah, that's good. You can drive me to Special Reserve HQ, the staff are doing a circus show."

So, Loki and Tony set off to the circus and after many crashes and many fines, they finally arrive. As they walk in, BEARDS. and schroeder get ready some Gymnastics.

"Lady's and gentleman, this is the moment you've all been waiting for, when two untrained staff members try to swing from that huge pole, to that huge pole without a safety net."

BEARDS. and schroeder swing half way and then jump for the second rope. Sadly they fall to their deaths, but they got a good clap all the same. Someone starts running up towards the first rope and manages to reach the next and finally reaches the pole on the opposite side.

"Oh my god! Key rings for 3p each! Oh, and one of our staff members doing that swinging thing was pretty good too."

"Sir, I think he's feeling sad, maybe we should take him in and train him up to fight crime?"

"Yeah, ok, we will."

Another long journey to Tony Mansions takes and includes the usual crashes. When they arrive Tony tells Loki to get lost and he talks to the new recruit.

"So, what's your name?"

"Mr. Snuggly, sir."

"Don't call me sir, call me Bruce, or Tony, whichever sounds better."

"Okay..."

"Anyway, how would you like to dress up like an idiot, say words like "Gadzooks" and fight even villains?"

"Okay..."

"So, what do you want to be called?"

"I want to be called Snuggly!"

"No, think of another name, a birds name."

"Erm, Rachel?"

"No, no, no! A flying bird."

"Okay, sparrow!"

"No another name."

"Crow!"

"No, just say Robin!"

"Okay, Robin."

"What a great name, and it just so happens I've got some costumes with the word Robin on it! To the bat cave!"

"The what?"

"Watch, press the huge button saying bat cave on the clock to turn it into a lift to my top secret base!"

"Okay."

Robin presses the button and clambers into the clock.

"No! That's not the lift, it's behind you, just move the clock."

"Oh, okay then."

The two rush off to the bad cave and get into their silly costumes.

"Right, Robin, Mr. Cheeze, also known as Microchips, and The Joker, also known as AfroJoe, are taking the world at ransom, we must stop them! Here are some pictures of them, they used to be normal men, but cheese took over Microchips' brain and, erm, jokes took over AJ's brain!"

"I can see why he's called the Joker, a purple afro and green clothes, what was he thinking!?"

"To the bat car!"

"Don't you mean Batmobile?"

"Yes, but I forgot my lines."

The two fighters of crime rush to the Batmobile and set off to the evil duo's base. As they arrive Robin shouts "Gadzooks!" and Batman gives him the thumbs up.

"Ha ha! Me and my friend the Joker shall never be defeated by you, I'll set the cheeze monsters on you!"

"Gadzooks!"

Mr. Cheeze sets a whole load of cheesy henchmen after Batman and Robin. But the two heroes put up a good fight.

WHAM!!

CRASH!!

SPLAT!!

"Gadzooks, those cheese monsters were tough!"

"Ha, I, the Joker, shall send some horrible giant playing cards to defeat you, you'll never survive!"

A huge group of men dressed as cards run after Batman and Robin.

BANG!!

BOP!!

"Gadzooks! What are we gonna do Batman."

"Don't worry."

SPLASH!!

GAG!!

WHOOP!!

"That's them taken care of!"

"Ah, but you shall never defeat me, Batman and Robin, for I am Mr. Cheeze!"

Mr. Cheeze fires several blasts of cheese at the two.

SPLODGE!!

WHOMP!!

POW!!

"Batman, I can't breathe, the cheese is too sticky, and, err, gadzooks!"

"Don't worry, I'll use my Bat boomerang!"

TWONK!!

WHOP!!

THUD!!

"Gadzooks, you defeated him!"

"You shall never defeat me though, I shall tell you many bad jokes!"

"Gadzooks!"

"A man walks into a bar, ouch!"

BAM!!

"Why did the truck cross the road, the chicken was driving it!"

BOOM!!

"What do you call a man with no ears?"

"Anything you want! Ha! Now you shall get hurt!"

WHAM!!

"Gadzooks, hit him Batman!"

WHUP!!

BAM!!

SPLOUDGE!!!

"Gadzooks, you beat him Batman! Thanks to you Gotham City is a better place."

"Don't worry, you won't be seeing me again, or will you?"

Thanks for reading

RiCkOsS
Thu 09/01/03 at 16:34
Regular
Cheers all, and thanks for the death threat Kyz :-D
Wed 08/01/03 at 17:13
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Mr Cheeze. Heh.

Nicely written Rick! :D
Wed 08/01/03 at 17:05
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die

I mean, good post.
Wed 08/01/03 at 17:01
Regular
"Festivus!"
Very Good - Only one problem.
Wed 08/01/03 at 14:09
Regular
"bit of a brain"
And verily, it was.
Wed 08/01/03 at 14:02
Regular
Cheers :-)

Still trying to figure out if what gerrid said was a compliment though :-D
Wed 08/01/03 at 13:33
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Mercifully wonderous.
Partially unsighted with special greatness it was.
Eaten lemons and forever!
Wed 08/01/03 at 13:24
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Heh, Excellent stuff
Wed 08/01/03 at 12:46
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Heh, excellent.

" "So, what do you want to be called?"

"Erm, Rachel?"

"Okay, sparrow!"

"No another name."

"Crow!"

"No, just say Robin!"

"Okay, Robin." "

Best bit. :-D

Nice one, matey. :-)
Wed 08/01/03 at 12:17
Regular
Somewhere deep in Tony Mansions...

"Loki, get me a cup of coffee."

"Yes sir."

"Actually, get me an apple as well..."

"Yes sir."

"...And a three course meal..."

"Yes sir."

"...And bring the TV through here too..."

"Yes sir."

"...And do it all at once."

"Yes sir."

Tony begins to smoke a pipe as Loki wanders off to collect what Tony asked for. Loki staggers back through towards Tony carrying what seems to be a 'snack'. Unfortunately for him, due to walking too fast and tripping over a wire, he falls forward, his head goes through the TV and somehow his feet land in the fireplace.

"Oh my god! That TV cost me £3000!! You'd better clean that up, get me a new apple, cup of coffee, three course meal and pay for that TV. I'll just take it out of your wages, so you won't be getting paid for the next 10 years, ok?"

"Yes si..."

"Maybe we should get you to a doctor. You have got glass embedded into your face after all"

"Ye..."

"Hang on, I'll just finish my pipe..."

After hours and hours of waiting, Tony finally finished his pipe and called for the doctor. Loki turned out to be okay, although he should be able to walk for the next year and his sense of direction won't be what it used to be.

"Loki, are you feeling better now?"

"Well, a bit."

"Ah good. Go and get me a sandwich then."

"But, sir, the doctor said..."

"Who cares what he says, I'm not paying you for nothing!"

"No, you're not paying me at all."

"Just get me a sandwich, it's not hard."

"You haven't just had a TV inside your head, if it's so easy, you do it."

"Erm... have a look, Countdown's on!"

Loki, tries to get and ends up falling over, but after about 15 attempts, he manages to stagger through to the kitchen. Maybe Tony singing along to countdown was putting him off. Loki comes back holding two pieces of bread with an apple in between.

"Here's your sandwich, sir."

Although looking a little surprised, a sandwich is a sandwich, and Countdown was on, so arguing would be stupid.

"Loki, would you say you're fit enough too drive."

"Well the doctor sai..."

"Ah, that's good. You can drive me to Special Reserve HQ, the staff are doing a circus show."

So, Loki and Tony set off to the circus and after many crashes and many fines, they finally arrive. As they walk in, BEARDS. and schroeder get ready some Gymnastics.

"Lady's and gentleman, this is the moment you've all been waiting for, when two untrained staff members try to swing from that huge pole, to that huge pole without a safety net."

BEARDS. and schroeder swing half way and then jump for the second rope. Sadly they fall to their deaths, but they got a good clap all the same. Someone starts running up towards the first rope and manages to reach the next and finally reaches the pole on the opposite side.

"Oh my god! Key rings for 3p each! Oh, and one of our staff members doing that swinging thing was pretty good too."

"Sir, I think he's feeling sad, maybe we should take him in and train him up to fight crime?"

"Yeah, ok, we will."

Another long journey to Tony Mansions takes and includes the usual crashes. When they arrive Tony tells Loki to get lost and he talks to the new recruit.

"So, what's your name?"

"Mr. Snuggly, sir."

"Don't call me sir, call me Bruce, or Tony, whichever sounds better."

"Okay..."

"Anyway, how would you like to dress up like an idiot, say words like "Gadzooks" and fight even villains?"

"Okay..."

"So, what do you want to be called?"

"Erm, Rachel?"

"Okay, sparrow!"

"No another name."

"Crow!"

"No, just say Robin!"

"Okay, Robin."

"What a great name, and it just so happens I've got some costumes with the word Robin on it! To the bat cave!"

"The what?"

"Watch, press the huge button saying bat cave on the clock to turn it into a lift to my top secret base!"

"Okay."

Robin presses the button and clambers into the clock.

"No! That's not the lift, it's behind you, just move the clock."

"Oh, okay then."

The two rush off to the bad cave and get into their silly costumes.

"Right, Robin, Mr. Cheeze, also known as Microchips, and The Joker, also known as AfroJoe, are taking the world at ransom, we must stop them! Here are some pictures of them, they used to be normal men, but cheese took over Microchips' brain and, erm, jokes took over AJ's brain!"

"I can see why he's called the Joker, a purple afro and green clothes, what was he thinking!?"

"To the bat car!"

"Don't you mean Batmobile?"

"Yes, but I forgot my lines."

The two fighters of crime rush to the Batmobile and set off to the evil duo's base. As they arrive Robin shouts "Gadzooks!" and Batman gives him the thumbs up.

"Ha ha! Me and my friend the Joker shall never be defeated by you, I'll set the cheeze monsters on you!"

"Gadzooks!"

Mr. Cheeze sets a whole load of cheesy henchmen after Batman and Robin. But the two heroes put up a good fight.

WHAM!!

CRASH!!

SPLAT!!

"Gadzooks, those cheese monsters were tough!"

"Ha, I, the Joker, shall send some horrible giant playing cards to defeat you, you'll never survive!"

A huge group of men dressed as cards run after Batman and Robin.

BANG!!

BOP!!

"Gadzooks! What are we gonna do Batman."

"Don't worry."

SPLASH!!

GAG!!

WHOOP!!

"That's them taken care of!"

"Ah, but you shall never defeat me, Batman and Robin, for I am Mr. Cheeze!"

Mr. Cheeze fires several blasts of cheese at the two.

SPLODGE!!

WHOMP!!

POW!!

"Batman, I can't breathe, the cheese is too sticky, and, err, gadzooks!"

"Don't worry, I'll use my Bat boomerang!"

TWONK!!

WHOP!!

THUD!!

"Gadzooks, you defeated him!"

"You shall never defeat me though, I shall tell you many bad jokes!"

"Gadzooks!"

"A man walks into a bar, ouch!"

BAM!!

"Why did the truck cross the road, the chicken was driving it!"

BOOM!!

"What do you call a man with no ears?"

"Anything you want! Ha! Now you shall get hurt!"

WHAM!!

"Gadzooks, hit him Batman!"

WHUP!!

BAM!!

SPLOUDGE!!!

"Gadzooks, you beat him Batman! Thanks to you Gotham City is a better place."

"Don't worry, you won't be seeing me again, or will you?"

Thanks for reading

RiCkOsS

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.