GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox Live.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/01/03 at 17:39
Regular
Hi there, my little bro is getting an Xbox for his b'day (although he is only 9!) and i was wondering, can i actually get Xbox Live now? or do i have to wait until its launched? Also how much does it cost? and does it take long to arrive? Which are the best games to get? bearing in mind his age, but i don't really mind because i will be buying some games too, thanks in advance!

PS i've had an Xbox before :D
Fri 10/01/03 at 00:44
Regular
"How Handy."
Yeah, but what he's saying is, once your orders gone through you can start using your XBox live account before the pack arrives, so at that point you dont have the communicator..
Thu 09/01/03 at 19:38
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
Fosbe wrote:
> You can buy it now from www.xbox.com, it wont be in the shops until
> march. It costs £40 and you get all the gear including to free
> demos. Once youve ordered it you can start straight away but you cant
> speak beacsue you dont have the communicator. You get 1 years
> subscription from march so you get 3 free months. ANything else? WHy
> did you get rid of your xbox?

You do get the communicator with it. u also need a cable or broadband connection
Wed 08/01/03 at 18:06
Regular
"Touched!"
I got rid of it due to lack of games to be honest, got a cube instead more games appealed to me on that system, i had jet set, halo and PGR, halo was good but not as good as some people claimed, but the onine aspect really interests me now, i want to own all 3 systems to have the best of all really, this year should be all about online gaming. thanks for the info though!
Wed 08/01/03 at 17:53
Regular
"ProGolfer"
You can buy it now from www.xbox.com, it wont be in the shops until march. It costs £40 and you get all the gear including to free demos. Once youve ordered it you can start straight away but you cant speak beacsue you dont have the communicator. You get 1 years subscription from march so you get 3 free months. ANything else? WHy did you get rid of your xbox?
Wed 08/01/03 at 17:39
Regular
"Touched!"
Hi there, my little bro is getting an Xbox for his b'day (although he is only 9!) and i was wondering, can i actually get Xbox Live now? or do i have to wait until its launched? Also how much does it cost? and does it take long to arrive? Which are the best games to get? bearing in mind his age, but i don't really mind because i will be buying some games too, thanks in advance!

PS i've had an Xbox before :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.