GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A bit of help concerning GAD3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/01/03 at 18:11
Regular
Well if the winner has done hints or cheats is it based on how many thye have done?
I nly wondered as i have never been sure and would like to know, I am not sure if it says in the rules does it? Anyway any help will be very much appreciated
Thu 09/01/03 at 18:15
Regular
"$hit happens"
I only wondered as someone won for cheats and they had done 12, or something like that and i had 29 new ones put up and didnt win, but i won the day before so could be a reason, anyway thanks all of you.
Wed 08/01/03 at 21:01
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
How very noble of you.
Wed 08/01/03 at 20:43
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Kyz22 wrote:

>Writing your own walkthrough will take a long time but they appreciate it alot.

I wrote a walkthrough, It didnt win :(.

But Im mighty proud of it. It took me 2 days to play through GTA3 and write down the way I did every mission, it was actually quite fun. I think ill do another for Vice City.

:)
Wed 08/01/03 at 20:28
"slightlyshortertagl"
Kyz22 wrote:
>Writing your own walkthrough
> will take a long time but they appreciate it alot.

Muuuuuh

I wrote a loong Operation Flashpoint walkthrough but didn't win. Muuuuuh
Wed 08/01/03 at 19:44
Regular
""
Hints are easier 'cos you just post what you've noticed in the game or how you did it, very hard to copy someones elses by accident.
Wed 08/01/03 at 19:39
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
:-D
Wed 08/01/03 at 19:21
Regular
I'm a son of a trail off, and proud! So there!
Wed 08/01/03 at 19:15
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Sod off asher I won 6 times you son of a....*trails off*

- - - - - - - - - - -
In reply to the post:
- - - - - - - - - - -

They are NOT likely to give you the GAD 3 for posting the most cheats because they dont want more of them if they already have the same ones. You are best off posting cheats for games that don't have any cheats submitted for them, or newer gamer.

Generally it is easier to go for hints because if you write your own, not copy, it will be original and helpful to readers. Walkthroughs are more difficult to win from and they won't give you a GAD if you copy the walkthrough and don't say its copied. Writing your own walkthrough will take a long time but they appreciate it alot.

I hope this helps you out.
Wed 08/01/03 at 19:07
Regular
The prize goes to the person with the lowest IQ level - SR feel sorry for them, you see.
Wed 08/01/03 at 18:11
Regular
"$hit happens"
Well if the winner has done hints or cheats is it based on how many thye have done?
I nly wondered as i have never been sure and would like to know, I am not sure if it says in the rules does it? Anyway any help will be very much appreciated

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.