GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Phantasy star online episodes 1 and 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Phantasy Star Online: Episode 1&2'.
Wed 08/01/03 at 19:49
Regular
Hi all.Just wondering how many people are getting this game and the internet adaptor.Also does anyone have a clue about how much its gonna cost with the internet adaptor
Thu 09/01/03 at 19:18
Regular
same here! i cant wait for that, it might actually make me wanna play the game for more than 3 weeks!
Thu 09/01/03 at 14:11
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I got Phantasy Star online for thast same reason but I ended up playing with a limited amount of people online. I wont get it for the xbox I will be happy when Animal Crossing Online will come to the US. HEHE!
Thu 09/01/03 at 13:01
Regular
i loved it on the DC but the GC version wasnt as fun, not enough online players and the keyboard controller is pants.

i will get xbox instead simply cos it is better for online and it has voice capabilities
Thu 09/01/03 at 10:26
Regular
"DS..."
i'll be getting PSO GC with modem and keyboard on release (hopefully there wont be any excessive extra charges) should cost about £70 and upwards i'd imagine for the whole package but it's well worth it for the experience it brings, i've been playing the DC versions for many a year now and they are among the finest that online gaming has to offer.

slik ~_~
Thu 09/01/03 at 09:27
Regular
well mine cost me £100 with shipping.
this included the game and the broadband adaptor.
but i returned my copy of the game and the adaptor a week later.
the servers are rubisha nd hardly anyone is playing it.

i am now going ot get the xbox version mainly due to being able to talk instead of stopping to type messages
Wed 08/01/03 at 19:49
Regular
Hi all.Just wondering how many people are getting this game and the internet adaptor.Also does anyone have a clue about how much its gonna cost with the internet adaptor

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.