GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Funny thing that"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/01/03 at 15:34
Regular
I got my lovely Dreamcast after they stopped making them 'cos it was dirt cheap and so I could get a few good games that I missed out on and fill the gap until the post march PS2 games came out. "I'll be happy with about five or six games", I said. I've got Forty-two now and not a bad 'un among 'em. What a machine!!!!
Sat 11/01/03 at 13:32
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Same here, now i have 4 of the *******! lol
Sat 11/01/03 at 11:37
Regular
"Don't hate me for i"
Well i bought mine the day after it came out. :)
happy days........
Fri 10/01/03 at 22:15
Regular
I bought my DC a long long time ago, back in the days when Shenmue 1 was just a few screenshots.
Fri 10/01/03 at 19:03
Regular
Probably for the same reason that I only got mine last Summer! I was waiting for the better 128 console called the PS2 however sadly enough it never arrived.
Thu 09/01/03 at 23:51
Regular
Its people like you that killed the DC.. why didnt you buy one when they needed you?
Thu 09/01/03 at 16:39
Regular
"Frag 1st, Think 2nd"
Not much more to say. That about says it all.

The DC is dead but by God not forgotten.

BB
Thu 09/01/03 at 15:34
Regular
"Little Wonder You!"
I got my lovely Dreamcast after they stopped making them 'cos it was dirt cheap and so I could get a few good games that I missed out on and fill the gap until the post march PS2 games came out. "I'll be happy with about five or six games", I said. I've got Forty-two now and not a bad 'un among 'em. What a machine!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.