GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS Q&A"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid'.
Thu 09/01/03 at 19:08
Regular
I have heard a lot of 'rumours' about old and new Metal Gear games. Is it true there is a Metal Gear: Solid Snake, as a download? I read in a back issue of a magazine there was a console with 2 MGS games on it?? It says it was a console 'dedicated to MGS'???
Fri 10/01/03 at 18:02
"Super Diamonds"
adrian wrote:
> I think a few MGS games appeared on the MSX**, but dont forget these
> games were back in the 80's so not exactly MGS1 or MGS2 matterial**.
> Actually Pac-Man probably was more technically advanced :)

*=That is the console I was talking about
**=Do you know where I can get downloads or something like that?
Thu 09/01/03 at 23:19
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I think a few MGS games appeared on the MSX, but dont forget these games were back in the 80's so not exactly MGS1 or MGS2 matterial. Actually Pac-Man probably was more technically advanced :)
Thu 09/01/03 at 19:29
"Super Diamonds"
( . )Juicy Melons( . ) wrote:
> Yeah well, i wasn't born when that console was even released.* Anyway,
> search for the history of Solid Snake or summit and you'll find
> something on the older games.

Where can I search for this other than the search engines??
Thanks, for the answer

*=Neither was I, but, what can you do?
Thu 09/01/03 at 19:24
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Yeah well, i wasn't born when that console was even released. Anyway, search for the history of Solid Snake or summit and you'll find something on the older games.
Thu 09/01/03 at 19:21
"Super Diamonds"
( . )Juicy Melons( . ) wrote:
> There was a MGS game on the Nes i think, but that was hardly dedicated
> to MGS.* If you want to play the games, because there was two before
> MGS on the PSX, just download an emulator and search for them. Simple.

*=It wasn't the NES
Thu 09/01/03 at 19:13
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
There was a MGS game on the Nes i think, but that was hardly dedicated to MGS. If you want to play the games, because there was two before MGS on the PSX, just download an emulator and search for them. Simple.
Thu 09/01/03 at 19:08
"Super Diamonds"
I have heard a lot of 'rumours' about old and new Metal Gear games. Is it true there is a Metal Gear: Solid Snake, as a download? I read in a back issue of a magazine there was a console with 2 MGS games on it?? It says it was a console 'dedicated to MGS'???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.