GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why games are bad...mkkkaayy"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/09/00 at 20:06
Regular
Games are very corrupting in this world, and i want them to be banned. We should be studying and doing homework, not playing games like Shenmue, Quake 3, MSR, Jet set radio and any other ones i can think of. WHOS with me to try and put an end to these terrible games.? And I pity the fool who cant read between the lines and understand satire at its best!
Wed 13/09/00 at 20:06
Games are very corrupting in this world, and i want them to be banned. We should be studying and doing homework, not playing games like Shenmue, Quake 3, MSR, Jet set radio and any other ones i can think of. WHOS with me to try and put an end to these terrible games.? And I pity the fool who cant read between the lines and understand satire at its best!
Wed 13/09/00 at 20:08
Regular
Why don't we just ban the Dreamcast! Then you won't be able to think of anything at all!
Wed 13/09/00 at 20:10
games are not bad if games didn't exist life would be pointless
Wed 13/09/00 at 20:11
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Bill Gates is evil and should be destroyed. Quickly.
Wed 13/09/00 at 20:12
Here is a classic example of someone who cant read between the lines, lol. cheers Y2J for being the thicko.lolol
Wed 13/09/00 at 20:17
Regular
Laugh out loud out loud?
Or laugh out laugh out loud?
Will we ever know?
Who cares?
I think, by the way, Y2J was having a laugh, which is why most of us are here. (Bar the exception of damn pubescent boys who need to argue with people to prove their superiority over themselves.)
Wed 13/09/00 at 20:30
Kill Bill Gates!
Wed 13/09/00 at 20:32
Regular
Seems to be a growing trend.
Well... I don't see why not, OK then, I will.
Wed 13/09/00 at 22:25
We must not kill Bill Gates... he's a funny guy, i saw him on some news program one time and he was a great laugh...
But that's not the reason, because as you all know death often makes people stronger! The King for example is still remembered today despite the fact he's dead (or is he? damned Government conspiracies...). Anyway who would get his money if he dies?
Hmm, anyway if you decide to kill Bill Gates you can use my Rifle, it's fired the shots that killed all the great ones, JFK, Elvis and so on...
Wed 13/09/00 at 23:39
Regular
"Under the Wall"
we could get him and richard branson, trap them in a caravan (with gaffa tape over the door), film it and make a rich entreproneurial version of big brother, only instead of kicking one out, we could poke them with pointy sticks untill they squeeled like little pigs.

It's the only way to save bill gates's soul.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.