GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/01/02 at 21:20
Regular
I'm gonna write up a "Video game charaters games" in which different characters from different games + formats must play each other at a variety of competitions, possibly including shooting, running, fighting, racing and many others. In some events, the characters will represent their console. The thing is, I am not so knowlegable about games, so i need people to post up ideas on what competitions i should do, with what characters, and generally some ideas for the spoof-event. Please post your ideas here, or e-mail me at [email protected]

P.s I am not trying to win a GAD with this, im just doing it for fun, otherwise i wouldn't be asking for help.
Mon 28/01/02 at 21:20
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I'm gonna write up a "Video game charaters games" in which different characters from different games + formats must play each other at a variety of competitions, possibly including shooting, running, fighting, racing and many others. In some events, the characters will represent their console. The thing is, I am not so knowlegable about games, so i need people to post up ideas on what competitions i should do, with what characters, and generally some ideas for the spoof-event. Please post your ideas here, or e-mail me at [email protected]

P.s I am not trying to win a GAD with this, im just doing it for fun, otherwise i wouldn't be asking for help.
Mon 28/01/02 at 21:22
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
don't bother copying my "Nintendo Surviver!!!!" idea

that's just low
Mon 28/01/02 at 21:24
Put Lara Croft in the biggest Breasts competion!

The Dude from GTA3 could go in any competition - Racing, shooting, fist to fist fighting
Mon 28/01/02 at 21:27
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Tony_Blair wrote:
> don't bother copying my "Nintendo Surviver!!!!" idea

that's just
> low

I won't. Like you said it would be low, coz the surviver thing was boring.
Mon 28/01/02 at 21:30
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
G®åpô²ºº¹ wrote:
> Put Lara Croft in the biggest Breasts competion!

I will, but she ain't got much competition!
Mon 28/01/02 at 21:32
true, but there must be some girlies in some beat em' up games with big breats (btw i'm not a perve ;D)
Mon 28/01/02 at 21:35
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
G®åpô²ºº¹ wrote:
> true, but there must be some girlies in some beat em' up games with big breats
> (btw i'm not a perve ;D)

Probably one of they women from DOA3.
Mon 28/01/02 at 21:39
Regular
Worst Actor.

Think of all those damn awful games with the damn awful voice acting.
Mon 28/01/02 at 21:43
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Worst Actor.

Think of all those damn awful games with the damn awful voice
> acting.

OOOHHHH yes. Max Payne contains some terrible mafia voices.
Mon 28/01/02 at 21:46
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
New idea: Worst looks. I think we have a winner *COUGH* *COUGH* Wario *COUGH* *COUGH*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.